League One 22/23 Table Predictions

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd find it concerning if my side failed to beat a "pretty ganting" side.

OK... that has absolutely no relevancy to my post so I'm going to presume you quoted my by accident, carry on

1. Falkirk

2. Dunfermline

3. QOS

4. Airdrie

5. Alloa

6. Kelty

7. Montrose

8. Clyde

9. FC Edinburgh

10. Peterhead 

Whilst acknowledging the potential for this being the tightest league in SPFL I can also see the above ending up in a set of mini leagues of 1-3 going for the title, 4-7 going for the last play off place and 8-10 avoiding relegation.

OK... that has absolutely no relevancy to my post so I'm going to presume you quoted my by accident, carry on

You said you have hope of promotion because other sides are absolutely shite. In the very next paragraph you then tell us how your own side failed to beat one of those sides.

I'd find the latter part a concern from a Dunfermline point of view. I don't know what you've failed to understand with my posts tbh.

41 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You said you have hope of promotion because other sides are absolutely shite. In the very next paragraph you then tell us how your own side failed to beat one of those sides.

I'd find the latter part a concern from a Dunfermline point of view. I don't know what you've failed to understand with my posts tbh.

The only semblance of hope that I, as a Dunfermline fan has for promotion is if the other teams are shite, because currently we simply aren't very good. 

I then gave an example of watching another side at this level who were pretty shite. 

You then said you'd find this more concerning, bizarre. 

At no point did I say I was re assured or felt good about the result so I've no idea what that's got to do with the price of fish. 

The only semblance of hope that I, as a Dunfermline fan has for promotion is if the other teams are shite, because currently we simply aren't very good. 
I then gave an example of watching another side at this level who were pretty shite. 
You then said you'd find this more concerning, bizarre. 
At no point did I say I was re assured or felt good about the result so I've no idea what that's got to do with the price of fish. 

You failed to beat one of the "shite" sides. I'd be concerned by that. I can't make it any simpler than that.

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The only thing giving me any semblance of hope is that the other teams are proper, proper shite. 

I get it was a draw, but Alloa were pretty ganting. I've no idea how many extra players they still have to come in but that game should've been dead and buried long before. 

It's hopeful in terms of our chances but just really disheartening that every season in Scottish football seems to be a bunch of shite teams all trying to be less shite than each other.

46 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You failed to beat one of the "shite" sides. I'd be concerned by that. I can't make it any simpler than that.

You're arguing a point that I've never disagreed with or even tried to bring up. 

For the 3rd time, the point that was getting made in that post was that as things stand I feel Dunfermlines chance of promotion come down to the other sides in the division being very poor. I can't say it any simpler, nor could I the other two times before. 

I'm quite aware we didn't beat Alloa, funnily enough when someone's only hope is that everyone else is shite, they evidently do have concerns. 

13 hours ago, Grant228 said:

You're arguing a point that I've never disagreed with or even tried to bring up. 

For the 3rd time, the point that was getting made in that post was that as things stand I feel Dunfermlines chance of promotion come down to the other sides in the division being very poor. I can't say it any simpler, nor could I the other two times before. 

I'm quite aware we didn't beat Alloa, funnily enough when someone's only hope is that everyone else is shite, they evidently do have concerns. 

Your stance in this 'argument' is downright weird.

On 13/07/2022 at 20:22, As Easterly as it gets! said:

QoS.

Pars.

Falkirk

Airdrie.

Montrose.

Kelty.

Alloa.

Edinburgh.

Peterhead.

Clyde.

I think fans of Edinburgh would bite your hand off to finish 8th.

1 - Falkirk

2 - Queen of the South

3 - Dunfermline

4 - Montrose

5 - Kelty Hearts

6 - Alloa

7 - Airdrie

8 - Clyde

9 - Edinburgh

10 - Peterhead

I've only placed Peterhead second bottom based on the fact they have the furthest to travel this season, especially in and around that central belt which makes up just over half the teams. Genuinely think this will be the closest league in the SPFL across both promotion and relegation.

Edited by Pete83