Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Be interesting if Jacko gets the job , there's a few players at United that he won't fancy , simply because they won't fit with the system he likes to play. eg McMann , Clark , Watt etc

22 minutes ago, billyg said:

Be interesting if Jacko gets the job , there's a few players at United that he won't fancy , simply because they won't fit with the system he likes to play. eg McMann , Clark , Watt etc

What system does he play?

2 hours ago, billyg said:

😂😂 billy with a fucking Zinger yet again

The funsters getting in a right froth on this thread. Prob be even worse tomorrow when the fixtures come out and the reality of being in the same division as Cove Rangers and Queens Park, actually kicks in. Looking forward to it tbh

6 hours ago, billyg said:

lolz

I liked the take by the Grampian sports team tonight on the delay in naming Jack Ross. According to them there are no stumbling blocks just United being careful and taking their time. I take it that the reality is that they are trying to persuade Mrs Ross that they will make sure he behaves himself in Dundee on his own.

11 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

Am I right in thinking that most (all) contracts have an initial cooling off period where both parties can back out? 

Unfortunately not.

Imagine how useful it would have been to have had that option during the banter years in particular!

12 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

Am I right in thinking that most (all) contracts have an initial cooling off period where both parties can back out? 

I can think of a few players I would have liked the option of returning within 28 days.

26 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I await the mayhem and rage to follow once the:

Jack Ross United manager deal collapses.

Csaba Laszlo returns to Tannadice.

Headlines appear.

Csaba Laszlo returns to Tannadice along with 5000 season tickets.