The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, Stu1 said:

Just been on this for the first time in days and had 5 pages to read and only found out that a few of the 20s squad are on loan and due back Jan 1st, the rest is bickering between yourselfs and rusty, I'm gona grass on you and get you removed from the sight??? Get a grip what ages are you?? Just ignore him and don't read his messages if he's annoying you that much, but frankly people like myself just want to see about going ons at the club

Don't know what age he is but his mental age is 4.

1 hour ago, Stu1 said:

Just been on this for the first time in days and had 5 pages to read and only found out that a few of the 20s squad are on loan and due back Jan 1st, the rest is bickering between yourselfs and rusty, I'm gona grass on you and get you removed from the sight??? Get a grip what ages are you?? Just ignore him and don't read his messages if he's annoying you that much, but frankly people like myself just want to see about going ons at the club

To be fair, if you want to read what's going on at the club go read the Official Site. I never understand people that come on here and clearly have internet access who then ask questions they could easily get the answer for on the OS or claim not to know something that has been news on there. This is a discussion site. For every item posted which is factual there's about half a dozen that are utter nonsense. Rusty's constant spamming ruins the flow of discussion completely. I have him on ignore so I don't see it now but it's no surprise those whose app doesn't let them ignore him complain about it.

To be fair, if you want to read what's going on at the club go read the Official Site. I never understand people that come on here and clearly have internet access who then ask questions they could easily get the answer for on the OS or claim not to know something that has been news on there. This is a discussion site. For every item posted which is factual there's about half a dozen that are utter nonsense. Rusty's constant spamming ruins the flow of discussion completely. I have him on ignore so I don't see it now but it's no surprise those whose app doesn't let them ignore him complain about it.

In what part of my post SD did I say I came on here for news?? I for one unlike most others your referring about, do actually check the os very regularly and actually only come on p&b for the rumours and gossip.

I don't reckon I have been spamming since my return tbh.

1 hour ago, Stu1 said:

If you just want to see about goings on at the club, don't dish out advice to others about what they should or should not be annoyed about and how they should or should not deal with spamming as a trolling device.

If you just want to see about goings on at the club, don't dish out advice to others about what they should or should not be annoyed about and how they should or should not deal with spamming as a trolling device.

Aw just ignore him and don't read his messages, great advice flash.
Yes his replying to every post can be annoying but spamming and trolling is just pathetic mate [emoji106]

1 minute ago, Stu1 said:

Aw just ignore him and don't read his messages, great advice flash.
Yes his replying to every post can be annoying but spamming and trolling is just pathetic mate emoji106.png

He was banned for spamming. Or did you miss this message from a mod when you were catching up?

17 hours ago, keithgy said:

Na he is not,but I am in a bad mood and can feel the need for a ban coming up.Rusty you were given a ban for spamming so this is a last warning.Pack it in or else.