The Queen of the South thread

Guest Flash

Abysmal, but not surprising. Should have been sacked weeks ago. Fucking shambles that starts at the top. Naysmith and Hewitson should both resign tonight.

I would hope so, I hope for a new boss by Tuesday, who would pick Wilson before a half fit Low, deserves to go  . It was such an inept performance today  and no clue from the touchline to motivate team, the only thing he did right today was take Dobbie off at 3 - 0.

12 minutes ago, Dobbie11 said:

I would hope so, I hope for a new boss by Tuesday, who would pick Wilson before a half fit Low, deserves to go  . It was such an inept performance today  and no clue from the touchline to motivate team, the only thing he did right today was take Dobbie off at 3 - 0.

Time to go Gary,  I have defended you as far as I Can, So do the right thing and leave today..  When I saw Low was in for Wilson I thought the worst and it came true, the players were not at it atall, Partick wanted the win Queens players just wanted the season over but it didn't happen cause Alloa also wanted a win/draw  today and they got it.. Play offs loom and as it is I really fear the drop... 

The only good thing the manager did today was take Dobbie off before then end to save him for the next two games, but that's all it will be, two games! On that display does anyone seriously  think that team today can beat Montrose, Raith Rovers, Forfar? Like a few others I've defended the manager because of the small pool he has but that today was truly an awful display. I felt as soon as the first goal went in that was it. The team, except Dobbie and Doyle, chucked it. We keep on about Queens fans not  turning out. Well today 2400 or thereby  of the 3900 did turn out and what did they get? Not a lot. If there is a bright spot in all this and that is the possibility of Dobbie getting the goals he needs to take the record. I'm sure he, like the rest of us, would rather have us stay up.

2400 we used to get more under blount when hopes were high but we settled for mid table mediocrity so crowds went down as prices went up . And we settled for mid table mediocrity . Sick of hearing about this low budget what does hewitson bring to the table . Theres as many money men in this town as any other in the championship but our boards turning into a little cleek again . No passion from the top down blame the fans the town anyone but us. But it has been shown what happens when someone breaks the mould and takes risks 

How shit is Gary Naysmith to have Stephen Dobbie and Josh Todd (I'm just adding him because he'll be a Dee) in his team and finish in the relegation play off spot? f**k sake.

Would Dobbie stay in league one if worst comes to pass?

How shit is Gary Naysmith to have Stephen Dobbie and Josh Todd (I'm just adding him because he'll be a Dee) in his team and finish in the relegation play off spot? f**k sake.
Would Dobbie stay in league one if worst comes to pass?
Exactly.

Dobbie is signed for next season. Hopefully there isn't a relegation release clause! Wouldn't be against him taking the reigns if he has his badges though.