The Queen of the South thread

16 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

You watch much of Ebbsfleet last season?

I don’t need to watch a poor team in a poor league to know that a bit part defender who was part of a team that was leaking goals is not a good signing. I think you can put that down as another uninspiring signing for QoS 👍

5 hours ago, Messi Scott said:

I don’t need to watch a poor team in a poor league to know that a bit part defender who was part of a team that was leaking goals is not a good signing. I think you can put that down as another uninspiring signing for QoS 👍

So you’re talking out your arse and have no idea about the player then? thanks for confirming.

Edited by Dougie Mills

39 minutes ago, Messi Scott said:

The same team and league that you just signed Gozie Ugwu from? Will we put that down as an uninspiring signing as well? 

Seriously, who is this walloper? A really bizarre obsession with QoS.

That guy looks like an absolute monster. Buchanan always looked good in the air any time he played against us so as previously mentioned, hopefully we can stop leaking goals from crosses this season. The GK could be AJ's most important signing this year.

Guest TOPFITTER
1 hour ago, Dougie Mills said:

So your talking out your arse and have no idea about the player then? thanks for confirming.

Bravo Sir, Bravo. Now could the mods now break his rods and stop him fishing on this thread. Guess his mental Illness may be linked to Pratt Street and having watched too much football "I use the term loosely" at Starks Park.

6 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's an open, multi club forum guys.

I don't know why people are getting wound up.  He's not saying anything offensive.

This, by and large. He is clearly trolling and almost every post since he registered has been about Queen of the South. I seriously doubt he's a Raith fan, but he's not breaking any rules. It is a multi club forum and he is entitled to post what he has. 

Guest TOPFITTER
9 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's an open, multi club forum guys.

I don't know why people are getting wound up.  He's not saying anything offensive.

Wound up ??? just responding to his drivel, it's an "Open Multi Club Forum" you remind us. Strange to some of us he has some sort of obsession with a "QUEENS" thread when his status claims he is a Raith Fan. Reminds me of that overly annoying multi-poster from the Queens Mad forum in the past, can't remember his name, was he not from East Kilbride? It would appear these forums attract such obssesives!!!

Edited by TOPFITTER
typo

1 minute ago, TOPFITTER said:

Wound up ??? just responding to his drivel, it's an "Open Multi Club Forum" you remind us. Strange to some of us he has some sort of obsession with a "QUEENS" thread when his status claims he is a Raith Fan. Reminds me of that overly annoying multi-poster from the Queens Mad forum in the past, can't remember his name, was he not from East Kilbride? It would appear these forums attract such obssesives!!!

I cant stop someone from posting on individual threads and I cant, no matter how much Id like to, ban someone for being annoying

Guest TOPFITTER
1 minute ago, Mr X said:

I cant stop someone from posting on individual threads and I cant, no matter how much Id like to, ban someone for being annoying

It is such a shame though ;)

28 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Given that would elimiate about 50% of posters, thats true.

Your new signing has an impressive beard for sure, and given we've fished a couple out of the 5/6th Tier in England, it should be interesting to see how he (and they) do.

2 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

I’d say you’re certainly wound up sir. All I’m doing is giving an opinion and you’re getting irate about it. I’m not fishing at all by the way. 

Edited by Messi Scott