The Queen of the South thread

33 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Connor Murray playing for Hamilton tonight as a trialist. Wonder if he has his Casper outfit on 🤣

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

His agent must be a member of the Magic Circle. 

So I shouldn’t be intrigued?

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

So I shouldn’t be intrigued?

As Manwithnoball alluded to, I had him nicknamed The Ghost. He will chip in with a handful of goals though so his supporters will use that in his favour but forget he does f**k all else for the majority of the time. If he's being signed as cover I wouldn't be too disappointed but if he's being brought in to fill a position then it's a shite signing IMO. 

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

As Manwithnoball alluded to, I had him nicknamed The Ghost. He will chip in with a handful of goals though so his supporters will use that in his favour but forget he does f**k all else for the majority of the time. If he's being signed as cover I wouldn't be too disappointed but if he's being brought in to fill a position then it's a shite signing IMO. 

He is not as bad as some of our fans make out .

I would have retained him for another year.

Have we signed better yet I don't think so.

On players Reilly is saying all the right things but can he get back to his best and be our main goal threat I am not sure he can.

When Wullie signed him last summer I really thought he would be a greet signing but out of all his signings he was the biggest dissapointment.

5 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

When Wullie signed him last summer I really thought he would be a greet signing

He made me greet anyway. 

31 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Hi. Just a heads up to any Doonhamers heading to the game at Livingston today.The Stadium bars are closed so youl have to head up the hill for refreshments. Thought I'd let yous know.A Livi fan.👍🦁.

Are you streaming it? 

10 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

Anyone know the Queens team?

Queens: 1.Botterill 2.Houston 3 .Trialist 1 4.Brydon 5.McClelland 6.Trialist 2 7.McKechnie 8.Foster 9. Reilly 10. Cochrane 11.McGuffie Bench: 20.Johnston 12.Mckay 15.Johnstone 16.Currie 17.Currie 18.Connelly 19.Doherty 21.Irving 22.Kennedy 23.Trialist 3 24.Trialist 4

30 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Queens: 1.Botterill 2.Houston 3 .Trialist 1 4.Brydon 5.McClelland 6.Trialist 2 7.McKechnie 8.Foster 9. Reilly 10. Cochrane 11.McGuffie Bench: 20.Johnston 12.Mckay 15.Johnstone 16.Currie 17.Currie 18.Connelly 19.Doherty 21.Irving 22.Kennedy 23.Trialist 3 24.Trialist 4

Is Foster a youngster? I don't suppose you know if it's the same trialists as the EK game? Hopefully not but I expect so. 

18 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Have we signed better yet I don't think so.

On players Reilly is saying all the right things but can he get back to his best and be our main goal threat I am not sure he can.

When Wullie signed him last summer I really thought he would be a greet signing but out of all his signings he was the biggest dissapointment.

Agree. His body language was shocking, didn't look interested but he's got the ability in him, it's just about unleashing it. With what we have as alternative, I'm glad he's still here. 

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

There werent two Curries, one of them was Ben Johnstone.

And none of the trialists who played were the same as any who played last week.

That's good to know tbh, wasn't really impressed with any of them. How did today's do? 

Thought your keeper for the first half had a cracking game, looked to be really good. Kept it from being 3 or 4 in the first half. You look like a tidy enough team going forward, a lot of wee guys that are quick and run at defenders. I can imagine that'll have some success at League 1 level.