The Queen of the South thread

Flash the statsman --- Could you pleeeease tell me if that is a perfect four out of four or only three because it was a draw after ninety minutes ?

Your obsession with me was tedious and is now becoming concerning.

Even when I don't post on here for days or weeks at a time, you still mention me. I've tried ignoring you, but you still continue to include me in many of your posts.

I'm now seriously worried that you are one of those internet stalkers.

Get a life. Or grow up. Or both.

Edited by Flash

Even when I don't post on here for days or weeks at a time, you still mention me. I've tried ignoring you, but you still continue to include me in many of your posts.

Here fishy fishy :)

A bite is all I wanted and knew I would get it . I won't darken your gloom filled door again now. We are all delighted tonight but I don't think you are . This great start is putting a spoke in your dark arts diatribe and misery filled statistics and thats got to be good . Goodbye !

So you dont do requests?

He did very well for us, and was clearly playing at a level below his ability. So realistically we weren't going to keep hold of him even if we had stayed up. Regardless of this I'm glad we haven't replaced him. I've already seen enough route one hoofball to last me a lifetime. Watching the towering, but ineffective Templeman last week was a chilling reminder of seasons past.

So you dont do requests?

No, I don't.

Have you got some sort of problem with me as well?

Last season, I posted some stats that tended to support the argument that we were rubbish. What was wrong with that when they were ultimately proved to be correct?

This season I posted one that indicated Reilly was perhaps the most likely to score so might deserve a start. Again, what is wrong with doing that?

If you don't like my posts, stick me on ignore.

I do appreciate that ignoring somebody doesn't always work. However, I don't consistently mention you in posts completely out of the blue and persist in doing so even when you ignore it, so there is clearly no intention from me to cause any fear or alarm. I think perhaps you should direct your attention to those harbouring personal vendettas rather than picking on me after I post some harmless statistics which I think might be of interest. However, if you do find me to be offensive, I will voluntarliy permanently desist form posting.

Let me know.

No, I don't.

Last season, I posted some stats that tended to support the argument that we were rubbish. What was wrong with that when they were ultimately proved to be correct?

This season I posted one that indicated Reilly was perhaps the most likely to score so might deserve a start. Again, what is wrong with doing that?

I do appreciate that ignoring somebody doesn't always work. However, I don't consistently mention you in posts completely out of the blue and persist in doing so even when you ignore it, so there is clearly no intention from me to cause any fear or alarm. I think perhaps you should direct your attention to those harbouring personal vendettas rather than picking on me after I post some harmless statistics which I think might be of interest. However, if you do find me to be offensive, I will voluntarliy permanently desist form posting.

Let me know.

Good grief! I didnt think you'd take things going well this badly.

Good grief! I didnt think you'd take things going well this badly.

Why not just deal with the issues raised rather than indulging in yet another personal jibe?

Guest TOPFITTER

No, I don't.

Let me know.

Stats are ok with me Flash, for what it's worth I believe you come out of this spat somewhat better than the other posters.

I wasn't at the game last night so I'd like to know how the Clark, Reilly partnership worked? Were they too similar or did they cause problems?

Maybe if the BOD had listened to the doom merchants and sacked Gus earlier we may have avoided relegation.

However, if you do find me to be offensive, I will voluntarliy permanently desist form posting.

Let me know.

Love the stats Flash. Don't dare desist.

At this time of overbearing optimism, realists such as yourself are more important on here than ever.

I wasn't at the game last night so I'd like to know how the Clark, Reilly partnership worked? Were they too similar or did they cause problems?

Maybe if the BOD had listened to the doom merchants and sacked Gus earlier we may have avoided relegation.

They didn't really cause too many problems, though they both put a good shift in. I think Reilly is gunna be used as an impact sub this season more than a starter. I would like to have seen the ball on the deck a bit more as it would have suited the team better IMO. Don't wanna go back to the 'long ball' McPherson stuff. Good performances all-round though.

Edited by RossQOS