The Queen of the South thread

The Queens Trust (Queen Of The South Supporters Society) are currently gathering names of shareholders that back the proposal for a Supporters Representative (through the Queens Trust) being put forward for nomination to the Board of Queen Of The South Football Club.

So far 70 shareholders have indicated they would support this proposal.

If you are a shareholder in Queen of The South Football Club and would give your backing to a Supporter representative or require any further information please contact us at: joetulip1919@hotmail.co.uk

Queens Trust

How long before it is covered in graffiti? sad.gif

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. Won't take the wee ned twats long to ruin them. I think the murals are great. Maybe they could do some more on the wall of the old Tesco building that faces the main stand?

The Queens Trust (Queen Of The South Supporters Society) are currently gathering names of shareholders that back the proposal for a Supporters Representative (through the Queens Trust) being put forward for nomination to the Board of Queen Of The South Football Club.

So far 70 shareholders have indicated they would support this proposal.

If you are a shareholder in Queen of The South Football Club and would give your backing to a Supporter representative or require any further information please contact us at: joetulip1919@hotmail.co.uk

Queens Trust

Good luck with this, the current board's behaviour has meant that I won't be back at Palmerston or following Queens. The treat the supporters with disdain unless they want their money.

It would be interesting to know how many shares the three charlatans who shamed our club actually have.

Still disgusted at them and the apologists who still don't see why it was so wrong.

Good luck to the trust and the people who are attempting this.

Good luck with this, the current board's behaviour has meant that I won't be back at Palmerston or following Queens. The treat the supporters with disdain unless they want their money.

It would be interesting to know how many shares the three charlatans who shamed our club actually have.

Still disgusted at them and the apologists who still don't see why it was so wrong.

Good luck to the trust and the people who are attempting this.

Wow, thats some grudge frascoigne . What about all the good things they have done ? Okay then , nice hearing from you and goodbye forever

Guest TOPFITTER

Wow, thats some grudge frascoigne . What about all the good things they have done ? Okay then , nice hearing from you and goodbye forever

Perhaps JR you would like to give us your thoughts on the post the man referred to. His views may differ from yours but that reply is surely below you, you are after all an adult!!!

Hi JR

You may describe it as a grudge, I made my decision based on my feelings. They did the most awful thing in my view when other SFL clubs acted with honour and integrity and with what their fans wanted.

As to the good things that they have done, to me its like your wife telling you she has had an affair and you are supposed to feel grateful that she has made you dinner and ironed your shirts.

They did something that to me damaged my relationship with Queen of the South forever. If they didnt do that to you then that's fine, I am not going to judge other people, I just make my own mind up.

Good luck to the trust in this venture, it is something that Alex Goodwin wanted to happen right at the start of the formation of the trust all those years ago.

Ok topfitter, I will try and give my view. Not sure if its a hundred percent good idea . The nominated person would be under a lot of pressure from other fans to push their will ( so to speak) . These guys in charge now are self made, hard headed business people who run the club in a professional manner and might think they wont welcome any interference .

Ok topfitter, I will try and give my view. Not sure if its a hundred percent good idea . The nominated person would be under a lot of pressure from other fans to push their will ( so to speak) . These guys in charge now are self made, hard headed business people who run the club in a professional manner and might think they wont welcome any interference .

Domestics over with so shall carry on . I think Robertson knows he was not getting through to some so has cleverly employed an able female press officer to do so. If there was a choice between our amiable but bumbling favourite farmer and these guys , well, its not difficult . Having said all this , if a fans rep could improve relations between supporters and club, then it would be worthwile . I , though , are - all in all - very impressed with these guys so far

As to the good things that they have done, to me its like your wife telling you she has had an affair and you are supposed to feel grateful that she has made you dinner and ironed your shirt.

If that was your wife, she not only made the dinner and ironed, she's hoovered, washed up, cleaned the guinea pigs, got the shopping in, defrosted the fridge, took the bins out, got the full sky sports package AND helped organise a kicking for the chap she had an affair with.

Gratitude not required. But a sense of perspective is a must.

Time to stop obsessing about The Rangers, my friend. Your lads are doing you so proud on the pitch.

Time to stop obsessing about The Rangers, my friend. Your lads are doing you so proud on the pitch.

He's not obsessing at all. He is simply taking a pricipled stance and should be respected for that. Unlike Frascoigne, however, I do not have the backbone to walk away and have been swept along with the euphoria of Johnston's babes doing the business on the pitch.

As for a fans representative on the Board, I am fully behind the idea. A lot still needs to be done to repair the relationship between the Board and the fans and it could be a step in the right direction.