The Queen of the South thread

Who else is signed up that far ahead?

Not many, I'd have thought. Did all the guys we re-signed in the summer not just get one year deals?

Kevin Holt's deal expires this summer, I'm probably turning into a fanboy but he's been the best player so far this season IMO

The rest are all summer 2014.

So we've committed to longer for the one player most of us would agree, isn't really up to it.

I don't personally think McShane is awful. He's done OK in a sort of filling in way. The trouble of course is that he's not filling in. He's inexplicably become a fixture in a midfield watched from the bench by better players.

It seems extraordinary that he's the guy we're committing to for the longer term.

I've been wrong before of course - I'd happily have seen Clark released before his record breaking season. Right now though, I honestly don't see what McIntyre sees.

In the same way as Antell, It's not McShane's fault he Re-Signed and keeps on getting picked regardless, he's shown glimpses in between the dross but he is just not good enough at the moment in career for this level. It's just bizarre McIntyre's undying faith in him when Kevin D is a more talented player

So we've committed to longer for the one player most of us would agree, isn't really up to it.

I don't personally think McShane is awful. He's done OK in a sort of filling in way. The trouble of course is that he's not filling in. He's inexplicably become a fixture in a midfield watched from the bench by better players.

It seems extraordinary that he's the guy we're committing to for the longer term.

I've been wrong before of course - I'd happily have seen Clark released before his record breaking season. Right now though, I honestly don't see what McIntyre sees.

There are teams sniffing about him MT.

I say good luck to the boy - he's been offered a new contract and accepted it - what was he supposed to do? Say no I cannot sign this deal as most supporters on fiorums don't believe I am contributing or good enough for the team.

How do we know that the rest of the team haven't been offered extensions and turned them down. If that was case we'd then know who was committed and who isn't to Queens.

Nobody is saying he should have turned it down.

We are questioning why he was offered a deal in the first place. Same as nobody could blame Antell for signing in the summer.

That bloke at the Mandela memorial thing is better at signing than McIntyre.

I say good luck to the boy - he's been offered a new contract and accepted it - what was he supposed to do? Say no I cannot sign this deal as most supporters on fiorums don't believe I am contributing or good enough for the team.

How do we know that the rest of the team haven't been offered extensions and turned them down. If that was case we'd then know who was committed and who isn't to Queens.

Not one person has suggested he shouldn't have signed it if offered, so don't be silly.