The Queen of the South thread

IF and yes it's a fairly big IF we beat Falkirk in the re arranged game we are only 4 FOUR 4 not forty behind the play off position depending on results between now and game in hand of course. If we got the right manger in and gave the team a lift it's not impossible. With this bafoon there is absolutely no chance.

IF and yes it's a fairly big IF we beat Falkirk in the re arranged game we are only 4 FOUR 4 not forty behind the play off position depending on results between now and game in hand of course. If we got the right manger in and gave the team a lift it's not impossible. With this bafoon there is absolutely no chance.

I would assume that he thinks he is doing a good job because we are not in the relegation or playoff spot at the moment and according to our forward 'coach' he is working with 60% of a squad that got relegated two years ago and we shouldnt be expecting too much from them!

He should be sacked now as you say but he wont be. Even when mcpherson had us relegated he was offered a new contract!

He said he had basically the same philosophies as AJ but i've seen more of mcpherson. I hope we move on, but i can't see it. Was an odd appointment at the time and i still believe it is.

If we want to stand any chance please start next week, with the team that started the second half bar holt in for higgins.

I would assume that he thinks he is doing a good job because we are not in the relegation or playoff spot at the moment and according to our forward 'coach' he is working with 60% of a squad that got relegated two years ago and we shouldnt be expecting too much from them!

He should be sacked now as you say but he wont be. Even when mcpherson had us relegated he was offered a new contract!

Wasn't aware Billy Dodds had made such wild claims. Only Higgins, Danny and McKenna were in that squad that are players I would say are key players. Gav, Guff, and Mcshane were either bit part players under Gus or our current regime. Oh and forgot about holt. Hardly 60% is it.

Wasn't aware Billy Dodds had made such wild claims. Only Higgins, Danny and McKenna were in that squad that are players I would say are key players. Gav, Guff, and Mcshane were either bit part players under Gus or our current regime. Oh and forgot about holt. Hardly 60% is it.

Last week on open all mics. Said that people shouldnt expect too much just cause we were good last year against second division opposition, considering most of the squad were relegated the season before that from the first.

So, is he a bafoon or not?

Stop bitching please, we are in the 1st div a massive step up from the 2nd & haven't spent to improve. When we survive which we WILL, that will be a Great season, clubs are starting to panic buy and spend, we could but why should we when we have a squad good enough to survive this season before maybe spending a little more next year to try and survive a very strong league. Come on let's get behind the Manager, his staff and board.

For what it's worth the players are hurting after today's game.

Come on the Queens.

Stop bitching please, we are in the 1st div a massive step up from the 2nd & haven't spent to improve. When we survive which we WILL, that will be a Great season, clubs are starting to panic buy and spend, we could but why should we when we have a squad good enough to survive this season before maybe spending a little more next year to try and survive a very strong league. Come on let's get behind the Manager, his staff and board.

Come on the Queens.

I kind of agree with the sentiment of your post, there is a lot of over-reacting going on. However, I cant really agree with this part. This is the poorest first division Ive ever seen and really isnt that much of a step up. I havent yet seen a side thats made me think, "They're genuinely better than us". A few teams have individual players that are a step above anyone we faced last season, like Curier, McDonald and McNulty but overall I dont think we should be looking at any team in this division as someone we couldnt beat

Come on the Queens.

Oh do be quiet.

Happy clappy rubbish. Surviving this season would not represent a great season - it would be merely acceptable. As is, we're in serious danger of falling short of even this modest aspiration.

I've no intention of getting behind this manager.

Come on the Queens.

Wrong

Oh do be quiet.

Happy clappy rubbish. Surviving this season would not represent a great season - it would be merely acceptable. As is, we're in serious danger of falling short of even this modest aspiration.

This.

As it happens i don`t think we will go down but there remains a risk that we will.

How often have we played a team as close as possible to the one that was 6-0 up against Brechin before declaring just before tea?

Here's a clue - zero.

So, with all the tinkering, it just so happens that he hasn't once come up with that team.

I could understand people saying we are hopelessly out of our depth following the massive step up if we played that team and it was getting gubbed every week. But we haven't played it even once.

We just have it on great authority from the clown in charge, and his even thicker sidekick, that it wouldn't work. Without ever having seen it play.

I agree that this guy is not the man to take us forward but don't care knows as I dont keep my anonymity secret. Let me tell you that a lot of you that are some of the most critical of the club are well known . Yes , those in the teaching , financial professions who guard their anonymity are not anonymous at all. Just thought I would tell you and those concerned will know who I mean.

I agree that this guy is not the man to take us forward but don't care knows as I dont keep my anonymity secret. Let me tell you that a lot of you that are some of the most critical of the club are well known . Yes , those in the teaching , financial professions who guard their anonymity are not anonymous at all. Just thought I would tell you and those concerned will know who I mean.

What a bizzare post.