The Queen of the South thread

I heard Danny is going to Exeter City, Durnan is going to Inverness and Derry City have made a move for Reilly.

Might as well add more clubs to the ever growing list of rumours! Oklahoma City Energy F.C. have also been in touch asking about Atkinson's availability.

Its easy getting players, getting the right ones and blending to make a team is the hard bit.

So far its a half fit midfielder and a loan player who didn't get a game...

Time will tell

Well he's done the latter pretty well this season, including getting rid of two who werent "team players".

As I said, Kiltie played when he first arrived then was injured. Plenty of players have made the step up to management from being a player with similar levels of experience to Fowler - like Alex Neil, Ian Murray, Alan Johnston, Jackie MacNamara, Robbie Neilson.

Well he's done the latter pretty well this season, including getting rid of two who werent "team players".

As I said, Kiltie played when he first arrived then was injured. Plenty of players have made the step up to management from being a player with similar levels of experience to Fowler - like Alex Neil, Ian Murray, Alan Johnston, Jackie MacNamara, Robbie Neilson.

Not disagreeing with your overall point but saying fowler got rid of those 2 players isn't really correct is it.

McShane was a Queens reject, Reilly a Rangers reject, Durnan a St Johnstone reject and Carmichael was signed from a non-league club.

The greatest player of our generation, possibly ever to play for the club, was also a St Johnstone reject.

Not disagreeing with your overall point but saying fowler got rid of those 2 players isn't really correct is it.

I wondered if someone would pick up on that ;) No, technically he didnt actively get rid of them. It would be pretty unbelievable to think he didnt have a big say in whether they were released or not though.

The greatest player of our generation, possibly ever to play for the club, was also a St Johnstone reject.

I was going to mention God, but I thought I'd made my point emphatically enough just mentioning the current crop.

The vast majority of players at this level will have been "rejected" by at least one club. It's Fowler's jobs to find the diamonds in the dirt.

He's going to live or die by this transfer window which I'm sure he is well aware of. I think he's done enough already for us to have a bit of faith in his eye for a player.

Durnan a St Johnstone reject

Do you have to bring these up?

You guys seriously owe us btw, last player you gave us was David Bagan.