The Queen of the South thread

It means they should be grasping the momentum, sign a player or two and give us an incentive to buy a season ticket.

What are you slevvering about now?! Anyone who is wanting to buy a season ticket will buy a season ticket. One or two signings wont persuade floating fans to buy a season ticket. They'll just continue to pick and choose the games they attend. The fact you are having a pop at the club freezing season ticket prices is pretty laughable, even by your standards :lol:

Have a look at the mess and see what I'm on about, should have been reported by the neighbours anyway. 8)

I dont think the neighbours reported it directly to the club. They just bumped their gums on an internet message board. Everyone knows thats the way to get things done

Raith have made some decent signings on top of a nucleus of good players.

Hope our signings are worth waiting for - hope we get Weddrburn. See he was also rumoured to be going to Starks.

We won't be signing any more centre backs, we've got Barr, Benedictus, Toshney and Bates who can play there.

Raith have made some decent signings on top of a nucleus of good players.

Hope our signings are worth waiting for - hope we get Weddrburn. See he was also rumoured to be going to Starks.

They do. Of course, thats balanced by a new manager and a reliance on youth. Callachan and Vaughan are both young and inexperienced at this level. If, though, they can sustain the kind of form they showed in the latter parts of last season then Raith could be strong side next season

Cant say Im convinced by Wedderburn. Decent on the ball but slower than a week in jail with Scottishyeltz for a cellmate

I saw this getting shared on Facebook as well.

Forgive my ignorance, who is Andrew Jardine and what sort of QoS and Hearts XI's can we expect to see?

He's the lad who was killed out at the Lochar Moss a year or so back when he was hit by a car after having got out of a taxi. He was a Queens and Hearts supporter and Pat Slattery's best friend. I think he'd survived childhood leukaemia too.

I believe Pat has something to do with organising this game but I don't know the details or who will be playing in it. If I'm in town that day I'll go along but I'm away on holiday the day after and we may go away a day or two early and break the journey.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/447711/Teenager-who-survived-boyhood-cancer-is-killed-by-car

Edited to add the link.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

What are you slevvering about now?! Anyone who is wanting to buy a season ticket will buy a season ticket. One or two signings wont persuade floating fans to buy a season ticket. They'll just continue to pick and choose the games they attend. The fact you are having a pop at the club freezing season ticket prices is pretty laughable, even by your standards :lol:

Its all right for you "happy-clappers" who can't see anything disruptive said by posters on here. Not everyone are season ticket holders on here, but many people who read this board may will be more inclined to go along to Palmerston if they give us a little bit to look forward to. A signing or two with proven ability may well make us sit up and take notice.

Can believe it since someone on the Mad site has heard the same, but a bit of an odd one since Oldham and Barnsley are in the same league.

Hope the south organise some friendlies with teams in the division, scottishyeltz 's head would explode.

:unsure2: unsure if you think I am Scottishyeltz, but if so: can confirm I am not. It would be strange though for Oldham and Barnsley to be in a tournament with each other... I can't think of any other examples of teams from the same league playing each other in pre-season (maybe I need to think harder?).

:unsure2: unsure if you think I am Scottishyeltz, but if so: can confirm I am not. It would be strange though for Oldham and Barnsley to be in a tournament with each other... I can't think of any other examples of teams from the same league playing each other in pre-season (maybe I need to think harder?).

He's referring to Scottishyeltz's constant moaning about playing the same teams in our league too often.

We are 1 of 3 teams trying to sign Scott Agnew. St Mirren also in the hunt and are favourites to sign him

Going by his Twitter he's on holiday for the next 2 weeks and is deciding when he gets back. He would be a solid signing, I think. Edited by die hard doonhamer