The Queen of the South thread

Not the same sport obviously, but the macron Scotland rugby kits are magnificent. The best they have ever had I would say.

The sizings are not flattering. I'm not (that) fat yet I had to order something like a XXXXL! Adidas, Nike etc would have it sized as XL. Edited by Swarley

Interesting. What's his usual position?

Substitute.

He's an attacking midfielder who has never done enough to come close to getting a regular game. Has shown a goalscoring ability at U20 level. Tommy Wright has trusted him in some big games (away Euro ties in particular) but you never went along on a Saturday expecting him to be in the team.

His ideal role would probably be as one of the three (right or centre) in a team that plays 4-2-3-1.

Substitute.

He's an attacking midfielder who has never done enough to come close to getting a regular game. Has shown a goalscoring ability at U20 level. Tommy Wright has trusted him in some big games (away Euro ties in particular) but you never went along on a Saturday expecting him to be in the team.

His ideal role would probably be as one of the three (right or centre) in a team that plays 4-2-3-1.

Queens are crying out for an attacking midfielder to score goals. Hutton and Millar are not scoring.

Queens are crying out for an attacking midfielder to score goals. Hutton and Millar are not scoring.

Caddis scored one goal for us in the top team - a consolation away at Celtic park.

Tough to know what his best position is. He's played all across midfield and at right back for us at different times and didn't really stand out anywhere. A player you'd describe as a #baller, but I think he struggles to make much of an impact in matches.

Edited by Kyle

Surprised that he's on trial at a club like Queen of the South. Fair play to him.

He's very versatile (in the sense that he's equally shit in whichever position he's been asked to play).

Assuming for one second that it's true (I've no idea but one thing we're not short of is midfielders), we might just be offering him training facilities, as we did with Kevin McCann before he signed for Falkirk, as a favour.

Assuming for one second that it's true (I've no idea but one thing we're not short of is midfielders), we might just be offering him training facilities, as we did with Kevin McCann before he signed for Falkirk, as a favour.

I didn't realise McCann had signed for Falkirk after training with Queens.