The Queen of the South thread

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

emoji38.png

Dunno about you lot but Rusty gives me a good chuckle everytime I read this thread.

f**k da haterz.

I can see the attraction for everyone else, Rusty's uncontrollable shitposting is similar to the great Drycehorse (sp) on the Scotland Threads touting Australians and Mubtumbo for the national team for causing high levels of seethe. Rusty is nowhere near as hilarious and is more spam than trolling though I refuse to believe anyone can be so thick that they can't physically multiquote. The danger is if he spreads and ruins everything else but ruining massive single club threads wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Perhaps Rusty is actually symbolising the pointlessness of club threads being largely empty vassals of nothingness  by posting a whole lot of absolutely irrelevant drivel. It's Rusty's world and we are all just living in it.

I can see the attraction for everyone else, Rusty's uncontrollable shitposting is similar to the great Drycehorse (sp) on the Scotland Threads touting Australians and Mubtumbo for the national team for causing high levels of seethe. Rusty is nowhere near as hilarious and is more spam than trolling though I refuse to believe anyone can be so thick that they can't physically multiquote. The danger is if he spreads and ruins everything else but ruining massive single club threads wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Perhaps Rusty is actually symbolising the pointlessness of club threads being largely empty vassals of nothingness  by posting a whole lot of absolutely irrelevant drivel. It's Rusty's world and we are all just living in it.

What a boring piece of drivel that post was.

We're in danger of turning this into the RUSTY1111 Thread instead of the Queen of the South Thread. I think he can multi-quote but doesn't just to wind people up. Twattish behaviour I know, but it would be a pretty small number of posters on here if we banned all the wind-up merchants.

Anyway, back to football talk and the question of loan players. Does it devalue a clubs achievement of winning games, Leagues and cups if they are relying on loan players, usually from Premier League clubs, to field a team and probably strengthen the team. Obviously the system is open to every club to use but it's probably the case that the bigger clubs can afford to attract the supposedly better quality of loan players when they already have a financial advantage over the smaller clubs enabling them to sign a better squad to start with.  I'm not trying to pick on these "bigger" clubs, the systems there for them to use so they will. Even smaller teams who are struggling could sign a couple of loan players and possibly transform their season. As I say clubs rightly use the system to their advantage but is it a fair system, do we actually need a loan system or should clubs be made to stand or fall with the number and quality of players that they choose to sign for them?