The Queen of the South thread

At his best McKenna is one of our top 2/3 players. My immediate thought when he was subbed was that Gus was protecting him. r u saying that there is some unprofessional spat going on?

You didn't see them shouting at each other on two or three occasions first half? McKenna IS one of our best players but he was having a nightmare today even before he was booked. Gus made him captain today so clearly he sees him as a central figure but he didn't play at all well and whilst the booking might have put the tin hat on it I doubt it's the only reason he was subbed. McKenna spent the rest of the half in the dugout and didn't storm off so there was no great "spat", it just clearly wasn't working for him today.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

You didn't see them shouting at each other on two or three occasions first half? McKenna IS one of our best players but he was having a nightmare today even before he was booked. Gus made him captain today so clearly he sees him as a central figure but he didn't play at all well and whilst the booking might have put the tin hat on it I doubt it's the only reason he was subbed. McKenna spent the rest of the half in the dugout and didn't storm off so there was no great "spat", it just clearly wasn't working for him today.

We may always see the perfomances of individual players differently. i saw him as 'foot in' but measured as he was at Pittodrie. Anyway he is a very important player for us. and i shudder to think that Gus and McKenna have got a problem. I would probably say they r the 2 most important figures in our survival over the next 3 months.

Beaten by Aberdeen....how low can your club sink.....be off with you sit in the corner...bah! :angry:

A few more performances like last night’s and we’ll be sitting comfortably safe mid table, looking down on you!;)

I knew it was from around that time somewhere, just looked a little different to the ones i remember.

Cheers.

I'm not actually sure what it is to be honest.

FC1919 is right, it's the 2008/09 kit but it's a long sleeve away top. We didn't sell replicas of that (and a replica would have a sponsor on it too) and, unless it's a sample, so far as I know the only ones made would have been the actual team kit (we had a change kit in long sleeve and one in short sleeve) but as it doesn't have a sponsor on it it's not ex-team kit.

I think it's probably a manufacturer's surplus top that they've stuck one of our badges on since we used it in 08/09 and got what they could for it when they've changed their catalogue.

I'm not actually sure what it is to be honest.

FC1919 is right, it's the 2008/09 kit but it's a long sleeve away top. We didn't sell replicas of that (and a replica would have a sponsor on it too) and, unless it's a sample, so far as I know the only ones made would have been the actual team kit (we had a change kit in long sleeve and one in short sleeve) but as it doesn't have a sponsor on it it's not ex-team kit.

I think it's probably a manufacturer's surplus top that they've stuck one of our badges on since we used it in 08/09 and got what they could for it when they've changed their catalogue.

This is the top i thought it was when i first looked at it, but it is a little different.

queenssouthhc9.png

To me, it looks as though the away kit above doesn't have the two white solid panels running down the bottom.

While the top that i have got in the photo, has them filled it, which seems to be the only difference as well as it being long sleeve.

Edited by A-Mac