The Queen of the South thread

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's not why I asked. If he was banned before then surely they can ban him again if they know for sure it's the same person.

I've already checked. Its a different IP address, several in fact.

However, its clear who it is so I'm binning him again

What's happening with Carmichael is he signing or not?
Anyone got any transfer rumours 

Been told his new offer is less money. I assume that means Naysmith isn't arsed if he stays or not. I'm kind of like that myself tbh. Granted his injury is the main reason but he hasn't been anywhere near his best since coming back.

Surprisingly I haven't heard any rumours yet which is quite impressive given they're normally rife here.

Weatherson and Bob Harris were both spotted at the arena 4 days ago. See if it takes off.

If Daniel is to go I'd take Harris but would like someone better if possible. Balatoni is still the one sticking out for me at the moment, st Johnstone fans seem to think their centre half Kerr will end up at us on loan. Seems highly rated by both St. Johnstone fans and east fife where he's been last two years on loan (wait for the predictable moans...)

13 minutes ago, NM_1919 said:

If Daniel is to go I'd take Harris but would like someone better if possible. Balatoni is still the one sticking out for me at the moment, st Johnstone fans seem to think their centre half Kerr will end up at us on loan. Seems highly rated by both St. Johnstone fans and east fife where he's been last two years on loan (wait for the predictable moans...)

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/team/jason-kerr

St Johnstone player you say? I'll take him!

Guest Flash
15 minutes ago, DYNAMOGAFFER said:

Clark and Durnan were both decent enough.

Thought Clark wasn't great initially. But as he hadn't played for a while, he was probably a bit rusty.