The Queen of the South thread

44 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Imagine spending all day white knighting Lee fucking Robinson :lol: 

You obviously don't read my posts,probably just got back the signing on.

Well for your info if I did it would be worth every minute when you see how some of these numpties get sucked in.

38 minutes ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

Other fans will click on our thread as it's "hot" thinking we have just signed a big name player but then actually find fans arguing with our goalkeeper about pointless rubbish 

Guilty! If the "hot topic" bar could come with a Besty warning that would help (Mr X, make it happen).

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

Guilty! If the "hot topic" bar could come with a Besty warning that would help (Mr X, make it happen).

Mr X is not innovative enough to think of a user name let alone make a decision.

Had said  that his posts are pretty well thought out .

My guess he's mature, reasonably well educated, but hasn't played the game.

13 minutes ago, Besty said:

From what I gather he's waiting for Martin to get dropped

No chance of that he stuck by the No1 unbelievably last season so no chance he going to give the Club's no3 keeper a game!!

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is absolutely huge if true.

You know I was just thinking , I must get the best quote response on this page, 

Unfortunately my work is done here for the day ,god bless see yous tomorrow.

Yep, anger,tantrums,lack of understanding, use of aggressive language all symptoms of autism.
You will probably also have a lacking in concentration too.

Surely this post is the final nail in the coffin to get this complete cretin banned?

Guest Flash
2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Was this guy Captain Kirk years ago, if so he got booted for less.

If you look back at the Raith thread around March 2014 he was all over it referring to Raith as "us" and going after anybody who criticised Robinson. Clearly thought nobody would notice he had changed allegiance along with his hero.

This latest bout of spamming and offensive behaviour takes it to a new level though.

If you look back at the Raith thread around March 2014 he was all over it referring to Raith as "us" and going after anybody who criticised Robinson. Clearly thought nobody would notice he had changed allegiance along with his hero.
This latest bout of spamming and offensive behaviour takes it to a new level though.

I hadn't known this and feel a bit silly I was taking the guy semi seriously

32 minutes ago, Flash said:

Come on what kind of person would go through 3 and half years worth of posts.

Now that would be unbelievable

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Besty said:

Come on what kind of person would go through 3 and half years worth of posts.

Now that would be unbelievable

Takes about 5 minutes when you're not a cretin.

So, are you admitting it now? Not that it really needs confirmation. Despite claiming to be a Queens fan, you aren't. You claimed to be a Raith fan when Robinson played there. And you are claiming to be a Queens fan now. That is the thing that is unbelievable.

You're on ignore now, so don't bother replying with your usual incomprehensible rubbish. I'm sick of having to lower my intelligence level to engage with you. Idiot.