The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:
His corner kicks are terrific as you say but he really should be scoring more goals he just never looks like he has the confidence to score goals 
We as a team really struggle. to score goals we have far to many defensive midfielders  we somehow have to sign a attacking midfielder we still depend on Dobbie far to much to get us goals 

Do you put genuine thought and effort into the nonsense you write?

Take it to you don't agree with my post what part of it is nonsense ?.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Looked tidy and technically decent in Betfred Cup games, could take on and beat a man in wide areas and might well do you guys a turn on the right Then never really had a shout at all after that, think he's turned in about 6 minutes of league football since then.

However, he's been a more than worthwhile signing as we got to see this. EBsjxD9XoAAEVzI.thumb.jpg.708a9e8b0a95901366801eba72df29aa.jpg

What had the bloke wearing a blue tie done to upset him?

Take it to you don't agree with my post what part of it is nonsense ?.
I Agree.
Not sure what part of your original post has caused an issue.

To say El Bak doesn't have confidence is absolutely laughable for a start. Out with Dobbie I don't think any player in our side has had so many shots from outside the box. Does that scream of someone lacking confidence?

Dobbie has got less than half of our league goals this season. If anything, this is the first season since his return where we haven't been reliant on him. Add to that that in one post you're saying we rely on him and another post he isn't performing, you're all over the place.

21 hours ago, qos1990 said:

So is he a winger rather than someone who could play in centre of midfield? Probably more what were needing than a winger

This really is a crucial transfer window it will make or break our season  if we can  add 2 quality loan signing then we could push on and get a play off place if not then it will be another struggle just to stay in the Championship 

New signing announced soon
Meant to be here before our next game so here's hoping. 
He/ She / It could well be guessing but then again maybe they know.

On a scale of "In the know" to "talking shite", I know which way I'm leaning.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, SueSue said:
Oh no...... 
He / She / It will be laughing their bollocks off. If indeed they have bollocks to laugh off !!!! 

What's an "It" out of interest?...

Not really thought about it.

i just typed it !!!!

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

On a scale of "In the know" to "talking shite", I know which way I'm leaning.

We were meant to be signing the boy from Sunderland on loan. But we pissed about (again) and he ended up at Alloa. 

Believe me, don't believe me, either way I'm not fussed.