The Queen of the South thread

Really unfortunate timing that Mr H registered FIRST TACTICAL PROJECTS LIMITED in August.  Employ the tactical experts to get us out off this mess please. AJ was a hedged bet two years too early. Mr Galloway does not compute. Unless it is part of a plan to ensure significant funds can be realised. IMHO this will not end well and compound a really bad situation.  My view is that we are in reactionary cost management syndrome, thrashing around without a strategic or tactical plan. Putting it up to be shot down. Let us have the debate. The club has limited credibility in the local area. My interpretation is that the Celtic, Rangers and yes, even Carlisle fans from D&G think it is a 'wee' club with no ambition and gan nowhere. To quote a fellow supporter the cup final will be 'as good as it ever gets for us'.  Anybody that operates on a business platform has a plan. One year, five year, ten year. GN had target point acquisitions for example. Do I know there is no PIP, evidential. Were the kids in place for AJ first time round? Yes. Are they now? Don't know. Are we the next Cowdenbeath? Who knows. Will QOS survive financially? Probably. Will they ever achieve more than lower mediocrity again? I find i seriously frustrating that the answer is probably not. Ever decreasing circles. On the plus side, as a hired Nomad, I have to travel again and leave the dross on the field behind. If nothing changes, you have my complete empathy and sympathy.        

1 hour ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Can’t possibly be living in Dumfriesshire as he’s listed as staying in The Borders!!

Yes he can. Order order we are the border. D&G is on the border. It is, he is, he came, he watched. We vomited. Hopefully this is all a ruse and he was really blagging an invite to watch his hometown team in his adopted home. 

Yes he can. Order order we are the border. D&G is on the border. It is, he is, he came, he watched. We vomited. Hopefully this is all a ruse and he was really blagging an invite to watch his hometown team in his adopted home. 
Dumfries and Galloway isn't The Borders. It's not even up for debate.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, nomad said:

So you don't cross a border driving from Langholm to Penton and Carlisle? 

15 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
17 minutes ago, nomad said:

Galloway is not in the Borders. Dumfries is within walking distance of England so is quite clearly part of The Borders.

I’ve emailed the club asking what justification there was for Galloway being there during tier4 restrictions. Wonder if I’ll get a reply?

Skyline Drifter has been very quiet recently...
"You're only a supporter of the club, mind your own business, signed The Board".

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

I’ve emailed the club asking what justification there was for Galloway being there during tier4 restrictions. Wonder if I’ll get a reply?

Skyline Drifter has been very quiet recently...

It's nothing to do with SD, to be fair.

I imagine you won't get very much from them.