The Queen of the South thread

Has anyone thought that he may have had other things going on in his life for the last 3 weeks?

There may be a very good reason for not being on here. 

Give the guy a break.
He has been on, he just hasn't been posting in this thread.

Personally I don't care that he hasn't commented nor do I think he has to but I don't know why folk are surprised that others are giving him a bit of a ribbing on the subject.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He has been on, he just hasn't been posting in this thread.

Personally I don't care that he hasn't commented nor do I think he has to but I don't know why folk are surprised that others are giving him a bit of a ribbing on the subject.

Aye you’d know in all fairness seeing as you follow him around on here like a little lost sheep. 

The fact you think some of the posts aimed at him are acceptable says plenty about you 

Aye you’d know in all fairness seeing as you follow him around on here like a little lost sheep. 

The fact you think some of the posts aimed at him are acceptable says plenty about you 
There has been absolutely nothing out of order aimed at him, absolutely bizarre.

You might not agree why folk are asking, but it's all been very civil.

What are you slevvering about? Apart from the discussion we had on the Ayr forum a few days ago, find me another time where I've quoted him in the last month.

I'll give you a clue to save you time: you won't find one.

2 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:

There has been absolutely nothing out of order aimed at him, absolutely bizarre.

You might not agree why folk are asking, but it's all been very civil.

Aye there has. Can’t be bothered hunting the posts out but it won’t be hard to find them. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

What are you slevvering about? Apart from the discussion we had on the Ayr forum a few days ago, find me another time where I've quoted him in the last month.

I'll give you a clue to save you time: you won't find one.

The one where you said Jack Hamilton is a similar player to Moffat? 😂😂

22 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
31 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:
So they don't exist....

I'm gobsmacked a poster who's posted 17 times and racked up a -39 rep is talking shite. I wonder how long this alias will last.

Oh no I’ve got -39 rep how will I live with myself. 

As for your discussion , it wasn’t much of a discussion was it? More you getting made out to be a fool again. 

Anyway, getting away from proving more people wrong. (It’s what I do)

What are the club doing in these difficult times for the community? Other than online school work which is easy to draft up. What else are we doing? Not much by the look of things, seems we are falling behind other clubs as I’ve noticed other clubs are doing a lot more. 

It is really strange that Skyline stopped his constant posting right after the Galloway fiasco was he involved in it all nobody will ever find out .

Back to more important things not looking like we are getting the 2 new signing AJ wants this week but what would be the point signing someone just  to sit on the bench .

What are the club doing in these difficult times for the community? Other than online school work which is easy to draft up. What else are we doing? Not much by the look of things, seems we are falling behind other clubs as I’ve noticed other clubs are doing a lot more. 

Had the food bank stuff at Xmas and the vaccine currently getting (or is going to be) dished out at the arena.

2 minutes ago, Brother Grimm said:
46 minutes ago, FireStarter said:

Had the food bank stuff at Xmas and the vaccine currently getting (or is going to be) dished out at the arena.

The food wasn’t from the club though was it? The public donated it. I’m asking what the club has done. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
5 minutes ago, FireStarter said:
The food wasn’t from the club though was it? The public donated it. I’m asking what the club has done. 

What do you think they should be doing?

A lot more than they have been. 

Apparently we’re a club for the community, could have fooled me. 

1 minute ago, FireStarter said:

In common with many other SPFL clubs 50 hampers were given to needy members of the community at Xmas. The contents of those didn't come from the public.

Schools are shut at the moment and the Breakfast Club isn't allowed to run, nor is community football coaching. Even when they were open before Xmas Breakfast Club wasn't permitted to operate. There's a limit to what else we could be doing at the moment.

But what exactly? You seem pretty upset they aren't doing enough but what to you would constitute enough?

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

In common with many other SPFL clubs 50 hampers were given to needy members of the community at Xmas. The contents of those didn't come from the public.

Schools are shut at the moment and the Breakfast Club isn't allowed to run, nor is community football coaching. Even when they were open before Xmas Breakfast Club wasn't permitted to operate. There's a limit to what else we could be doing at the moment.

So what you’re telling me is; during this whole pandemic a community based club has only distributed 50 hampers and done a few online learning for schools? 
There’s only a limit if you don’t want to help the community. Like I said, we’ve fell well short of other clubs.