The Queen of the South thread

1 hour ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Enjoyable wee video to announce it too. Our social game has been good. 

Aye, even the opening to our YouTube videos has been a big improvement. Loving the drone footage of Palmerston tbh. 

I wasn’t a huge fan of Hogarth, and I can’t really tell you why. He done OK at the level below but I never really felt fully confident with him in goal and always thought he looked like a big downgrade on Brett Long. I suppose it’s not easy to come into a squad halfway through a season when they are going through a bit of a sticky patch, maybe with him joining up with you nice and early he’ll hit the ground running.

4 hours ago, annan4eva said:

The person credited for the loanee From Newcastle is still at Annan, lets see if he can get another indeed.

54 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Wrong person 

We've had players on loan from Middlesbrough before. I don't think getting someone from Newcastle would be any more impressive tbh. 

54 minutes ago, ALOREBURNE said:

Some drop down for him

31 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Blimey. That's a drop. 

Less work and likely more or similar money. Probably suits him down to the ground. A fantastic waste of potential talent. 

Edited by 19QOS19

So technically we are now just one player away from having the 20 man first team squad that Mr McLinden spoke of.  I reckon we still need two defenders and a striker so lets hope he wasn't including loans in the 20.

5 hours ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Innes got a new day at Killie I saw. Shocked. I thought he was horrific.

There is an element of Killie fans on Kickback who hate Innes almost as much as they do Rory McKenzie; it's so unedifying it's one of the main reasons I don't post there. My view is that he's limited, but has his uses, and is doubtless on one of the lower wages in the squad. I was surprised he failed so badly with you guys. I saw it for myself on a couple of occasions, but he really can do better than that!

29 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

There is an element of Killie fans on Kickback who hate Innes almost as much as they do Rory McKenzie; it's so unedifying it's one of the main reasons I don't post there. My view is that he's limited, but has his uses, and is doubtless on one of the lower wages in the squad. I was surprised he failed so badly with you guys. I saw it for myself on a couple of occasions, but he really can do better than that!

Like changing a bulb when someone has the step ladders?