The Queen of the South thread

I'm just sick of the amount of games against Livi and Falkirk, etc. I am trying to be genuine, I really am.

How many of these games have you actually seen and I suppose you'll not want to see us play either Sevco or Hibs twice again?

Struggling to get this uploaded to the OS at the moment.

Cheers!

Have to agree with Hawk, pretty uninspiring. Yet to see the sponsor yet though, so will reserve my final verdict! Think the white could do with a stripe of blue or black though. Very plain.

Need to reserve judgement until I see it with a sponsor and in the flesh.

No complaints about the home kit. It's blue and has a QOS badge. Good Work.

Black Kit probably needs to be seen on somebody bigger but I don't mind it if the collar is a little low cut.

The law of Third Kits is that they should be as garish as possible, so stop being so damn tasteful please.

Black one is the 2nd choice. White is the 3rd and exists because there are some teams we wouldnt be able to wear either blue or black against (Falkirk, Dundee, Ross County).

Are we playing Falkirk in the cup? ;)

Switch the shorts of the 1st and 3rd kits and they'd be great. I like the black one.

The Joma catalogue has much better shirts and we have picked fairly bland numbers yet again.

What does it matter the shirt design what matters is whats inside the shirt, I will be buying the black top something different.

Or as I read somewhere, " it's not the name on the back that matters, it's the badge on the front."

What does it matter about the shirt desig.

what matters is what's inside the shirt, I will be buying the black top something different.

More people are likely to buy one if they like it, therefore generating more money for the club.

What happens if we have to play Kilmarnock in a Cup replay on a miserable night in January and those bulbs in the floodlight haven't been replaced? Has no one thought this through? Sack the Board.

As SUPERSOUTH has said, I'll probably buy the black top as it's something different. I bought that red & black away top for the same reason.

Edited by Swarley

I really like the home top... hopefully I still like it after there's fish and chips on it.

If the Palmerston Cafe's sponsor is as miserable as the staff that work in the shop, then it could be a depressing top! :o