The Queen of the South thread

If the end of his loan is before Saturday then of course he is. I very much doubt he will feature but an extra body for the bench would be nice.

Dzierzawski is on a half season loan which has to run to the opening of the next window or the end of his existing contract, whichever comes first, so he remains out on loan throughout the playoffs even though Peterhead's season is over.

However, even if he had been on an emergency loan ending now he wouldn't be allowed to play in the playoffs. You can't change club after 31st March and play for the second one and that includes players returning from loan spells.

Slattery isn't available either. He's on emergency loan at Queen's Park but it covers the playoffs which they are of course involved in.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Guest Flash

Does anyone know if there's a limit on the number of tickets a season ticket holder can buy tomorrow for the play offs !

You can buy as many as you like but they must all be for season ticket holders.

Congratulations.

Does anyone know the approximate budget your club needed this season to match (and hopefully still best) the second highest budget in Scottish football?

They've probably spend about 30 odd million. That's right, they've spent near on £100 million in 3 seasons and haven't won the challenge cup. Seriously, words can't do that justice!

Guest Flash

Started the season with 19 outfield players (excluding U 20s). Four of them were injured and we brought one in on loan in October around the same time as the new manager stopped playing so we were operating with a squad of 15 outfield players for most of the fist half of the season.

Lost two more in January (to Falkirk) and put another two out on loan, brought one in. Three came back from injury, but one only played a few games before dropping out again. So, we have been operating with a squad of 14 outfield players for most of the second half of the season. U 20s have made up the numbers.

I think we can assume from this that the budget isn't huge.

Edited by Flash

Started the season with 19 outfield players (excluding U 20s). Four of them were injured and we brought one in on loan in October around the same time as the new manager stopped playing so we were operating with a squad of 15 outfield players for most of the fist half of the season.

Lost two more in January (to Falkirk) and put another two out on loan, brought one in. Three came back from injury, but one only played a few games before dropping out again. So, we have been operating with a squad of 14 outfield players for most of the second half of the season. U 20s have made up the numbers.

I think we can assume from this that the budget isn't huge.

Probably equal to that of the Sevco captain alone!!!

Been hearing the rumour of Nichol to us as Number 2 for a while now. Don't really get the negativity he's been pretty successful in that role and hopefully would give Fowler some much needed guidance. I wouldn't be bothered if it were him or Burnsey to takeover as number 2 i think both would be decent additions.

Also heard on Saturday, if we stay in championship Scott Agnew (Dumbarton) will be signing for us.

He helped to make idiots like Kenny Shiels and Jimmy Calderwood look competent and as long as he isn't involved in signing players I wouldn't be upset if he was appointed. I would rather have someone who was 100% focused though.