The General Ross County Chat Thread

On 04/09/2023 at 19:52, Pete the Jakey said:

Trying to buy tickets for the Aberdeen cup game, I'm a season ticket holder.  Cant login and I am stuck in an infinity loop - not accepting my password, and reset password says my email address isnt recognised, sign up as a new user says my email address is already registered.  It cant be both..  Anyone else having difficulty?

I’ve had same problem every season since County tried using the interweb. So as usual I phoned; and phoned; and got through on 3rd patient attempt. 

unimpressive

5 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Congratulations to Dylan Smith for captaining the Scotland u19's this afternoon.

The score finished 2-2, after being 1 down at HT. No idea who scored the goals though.

Screenshot_2023-09-09-18-06-14-940_com.twitter.android.jpg

If some of these guys don't make it as professional footballers i think there is definitely a pretty cool rock band in there  consisting of Johnny Emerson, Woody Williamson, Ryan One, Bailey Rice and Dylan Smith. I suspect one successful album before Johnny has issues.

12 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Was he another Kid Gorgeous?  I can’t honestly remember too many of his appearances.  

Honestly liked O'Brien a lot as an attacking player. Had a good passing range and decent creativity. Just not someone you wanted to do defending. Of any kind.

Edited by Comrie

On 09/09/2023 at 18:09, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Congratulations to Dylan Smith for captaining the Scotland u19's this afternoon.

The score finished 2-2, after being 1 down at HT. No idea who scored the goals though.

Screenshot_2023-09-09-18-06-14-940_com.twitter.android.jpg

An article here by Andrew Henderson, about Dylan Smith, Scotland u19's captain.

https://www.ross-shirejournal.co.uk/sport/scotland-armband-shows-smiths-leadership-potential-326376/

3 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

An article here by Andrew Henderson, about Dylan Smith, Scotland u19's captain.

https://www.ross-shirejournal.co.uk/sport/scotland-armband-shows-smiths-leadership-potential-326376/

I think Dylan Smith has every chance of making it quite a long way in the game.  You’d like to think Mackay would at least have an eye for a centre back.  

What’s the story with Jay Henderson barely featuring in the league so far? I appreciate its early days but I’m surprised how little he’s played. He was great for us, even against premiership opposition.

29 minutes ago, NorthStand10 said:

What’s the story with Jay Henderson barely featuring in the league so far? I appreciate its early days but I’m surprised how little he’s played. He was great for us, even against premiership opposition.

We’ve a very competitive midfield, just hasn’t had a chance I guess. In fact we are pretty much over subscribed in midfield as it stands. Maybe bought as one for the future in the event that Dhanda leaves. 

Turner from Partick Thistle looks a player too and hasn’t been able to shoe horn a place in the midfield either.