The General Ross County Chat Thread

2. Torridon will be playing on the pitch for half an hour after the trophy presentation next Saturday, followed by the open top bus. For Torridon, we will apparently all be allowed on the pitch.

3. The shirt sponsor for next season is yet to be officially revealed (as was the kit design actually), but it isn't Global or HighNet. The new sponsor is a well known international brand.

2. They should just let the bus drive around the pitch, instead of a High St parade.

3. Fraser the Butchers?

Nope. Brittain can't do any of those.

Brittain is pish. There is no way he could fit into that St Johnstone team. I really hope we don't sign him up on a long term contract.

Fair enough, sounds a bit like Chris Millar from what I've heard but wanted to get Ross County fans view on it. About to ask Partick fans about Doolan and Sinclair so wish me luck laugh.gif

Fair enough, sounds a bit like Chris Millar from what I've heard but wanted to get Ross County fans view on it. About to ask Partick fans about Doolan and Sinclair so wish me luck laugh.gif

Just make sure you pass that assessment on to your manager aye?

Britain has been our worst player all season, he gets abuse from the Jailend at every game.... Doolan and Sinclair have been amazing against us. They are Premiership quality in my opinion.

mind and let Lomas know.

:lol: I like you lot, next season should be fun.

Anyway he's been watched multiple times so Lomas can make his own mind up thanks to what he's seen and what his staff have seen but I'll be sure to let him know your thoughts

The league table is sweet.

2nd placed Dundee are closer to bottom of the table Queens, than they are to us!

We are 41 points ahead of Queens.

We better start appreciating this, because the media aren't.

Edited by StuartTaylor

I like a good guessing game I suppose - Some Whisky Distillery or other,,,

For goodness sake. It has been said, albeit with a wink & a nudge, but it has been said. You can't guess when the answer has already been posted.