The General Ross County Chat Thread

Was Connor Lyall not playing centre mid this week? How's he been playing?

Yeah as ST said he was at left-back. It was the first time I've seen him. Solid, not flashy. To be honest I don't see him breaking into the first team but he looked better than Gordon Finlayson last year, who is now playing regularly for Elgin.

Speaking to Stevie Ferg this morning and he says there is absolutely nothing being said by anyone just now. He said he was really surprised they still haven't appointed anyone get as well because he was under the impression they had someone ready to go when the sacked the Adam's.

Seems Jim McIntyre is the new favourite for the job. He is priced at Evens.

Not sure about him to be honest. Would take him before Danny Lennon and Butcher.

The bookies know nothing. You can ask them to give you a price on anyone, place a bet on it and they will automatically make them favourite because of the betting.

Jesus. I mean if it really is Hartson then I'll give him a chance & everything but...I really can't believe that's the best candidate we can attract. I mean he has a little coaching experience in Wales, but he's never managed a club before? If he gets the job he must have had one hell of an interview.

All is not lost for Darren Maatsen. Jim McIntyre loves wide forwards. 4-3-3 all the way. :red

John Hartson. :yucky

Terry Butcher :shutup

Ian Murray :wub: but the lack of chat about him is more -_-

We can't be far away from hearing something. I wonder if all the interviews are done and if it is just a case of negotiating now.

All is not lost for Darren Maatsen. Jim McIntyre loves wide forwards. 4-3-3 all the way. :red

John Hartson. :yucky

Terry Butcher :shutup

Ian Murray :wub: but the lack of chat about him is more -_-

We can't be far away from hearing something. I wonder if all the interviews are done and if it is just a case of negotiating now.

It's done.

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=2471