The General Ross County Chat Thread

Not exactly jumping for joy at this signing doesnt seem to have a good goalscoring record wherever he has been, however according to Adams he will add strenght and pace to our forward line which can only be a good thing, may turn into another Gary Wood

those two statements don't go together

Duncan played for 8 minutes in the 3-1 game. I've still never heard of Kettlewell.

I don't know why you are boasting about your ignorance but oh well. ;)

Saying Duncan isn't a step up on Kettlewell is a bit daft though. In the same way that flying planes into buildings full of people is a bit unpleasant.

I don't know why you are boasting about your ignorance but oh well. ;)

:lol: Are you suggesting I should have heard of some no-mark First Division player who has played in a team that beat mine? If that's the case I should go on fucking Mastermind.

1308228186890699.jpg

Subs:

• Malin
  • Flynn
  • Brittain
  • Craig
  • Morrow

That doesn't take into account

• McCormack staying?
  • Kettlewell
  • Fitzpatrick
  • Corcoran
  • Wood
  • The two U19s

I wouldn't know where Swankie and Quinn would fit in.

Perhaps Swankie in for Byrne on that side of the 'front three'? Quinn on the bench instead of Craig?

:lol: Are you suggesting I should have heard of some no-mark First Division player who has played in a team that beat mine? If that's the case I should go on fucking Mastermind.

Nah, but I'm suggesting you don't boast about not knowing him. Y'know, keep schtum? An odd concept in the era of the message board, but sometimes worth a try

Morrow is without doubt the worst signing of the close season. To say he offers pace is unbelieveable, hes has absolutely no redeeming qualities. Even worse than duds like Di Giacomo, Kean and Weir.

Well we can't all sign superstars from St.Johnstone's U19's like yourselves.

LA's post is an accurate description of his time at Firhill. He might prove people wrong but I doubt it, you only have to look at his goals to games ratio throughout his career.

Unproven youngster, or proven failure? Some would say that's like choosing between a vomit pie and a shite sandwich.

Edited by Nizzy