Scott Boyd

Steven Saunders

Richard Brittain

Melvin de Leeuw

Darren Maatsen

Yoann Arquin

Steven Ross

Graham Carey

So excluding youth, we kept 10 players from last season (I include the late re-signing of Carey in that), then Derek & George signed 11 players, Stevie Ferguson 3 and now Jim has signed 4. That means we've signed 18 new players this season in addition to the 10 from last year. That gives us a squad of 28, excluding any of the youth boys that have been promoted.

Ross County can confirm the signing of former Wolverhampton Wanderers defender Jamie Reckord and Canadian International midfielder Terry Dunfield.

Jason has signed until the end of January and Terry will be with the Club until the end of the season.

Both players will be eligible for selection for the match against Celtic this weekend.

I see Ranald hasn't been replaced, they've just increased the work-load on the few other staff. False economy imo.

Won't last. Some of the staff are already at breaking point with their work-load.

The gym news is quite good. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes (so pull me up on things if I'm wrong or out of line) but improving "infrastructure" seemed to have been ignored by Adams/Adams so it's refreshing that the manager is looking to improve things - a "stadium complex" would be a good asset, and off the field things could certainly help attract players. Hopefully the club can find someone to fill the vacancy left by Ranald.

It'll be interesting to see how the new signings get on. Nice that Dunfield is confirmed, and I hope this left-back turns out to be better than Celcer (although it's not as if he can be any worse).

Edited by yoda