The General Ross County Chat Thread

Belated Congrats on your promotion - wouldnt have thought it from your form at the start of the season :P

Incidently, does Yoda still think ex Queen's,Stuart Kettlewell is crap?

He's come from being a bit part player when he first signed to an automatic first pick. A guy who knows his limitations and has genuinely improved his game. He's a terrific professional, despite the occasional red mist.

I can only remember saying that I thought Duncan would be better than Kettlewell - even though I was gushing praise for Kettlewell in the second half of last season. I genuinely can't remember saying he was crap (even when he signed I said he would be a decent signing).

Obviously if you have a quote showing that I did say he was crap then I withdraw those comments :ph34r:

There cant be more than 1 County fan in Bargeddie :P Also cant be many QP fans that are Market Researcher's ;)

Am I being whooshed here? I've never been to Bargeddie :unsure:

Maybe there's an imposter in Bargeddie trying to take credit for your work? Either that, or it's a huge coincidence that he met a genuine Jedi Master who thought he'd give his tuppence-worth on County and Kettlewell.

Edit: Or he's consumed vast quantities of alcohol and/or drugs.

Edited by Spain

Maybe there's an imposter in Bargeddie trying to take credit for your work? Either that, or it's a huge coincidence that he met a genuine Jedi Master who thought he'd give his tuppence-worth on County and Kettlewell.

Edit: Or he's consumed vast quantities of alcohol and/or drugs.

It's his cousin Yoga. Easy to confuse.

Edited to add; this can't be hard to work out. Are you a County fan? Have you been to Bargeddie? If you answer yes to both of those, explain yourselves.

Edited by Savage Henry

It's his cousin Yoga. Easy to confuse.

Edited to add; this can't be hard to work out. Are you a County fan? Have you been to Bargeddie? If you answer yes to both of those, explain yourselves.

I am a County fan and I live in Bargeddie, but I have absolutely no idea what this is about!

I haven't spoken to any market researchers.

Plus I wouldn't say any of our players are crap. Is that not why we are champions :P

Good to see. I'll be through myself on Friday at it. Will attempt to ask as many questions as possible when on-site.

No really related to the stadium construction, but do you know if we are keeping DPM catering? I would hate to think that we will whore ourselves out to one of those nasty catering companies that charge £3 per pie, like at Dundee and St Johnstone. The haggis pie must be saved!

No really related to the stadium construction, but do you know if we are keeping DPM catering? I would hate to think that we will whore ourselves out to one of those nasty catering companies that charge £3 per pie, like at Dundee and St Johnstone. The haggis pie must be saved!

Do you remember piegate from a few seasons back? I think it was Avoch bakery who won the tender, and promptly forgot to make enough - or on some occasions any - pies. Raging, so we were.

Do you remember piegate from a few seasons back? I think it was Avoch bakery who won the tender, and promptly forgot to make enough - or on some occasions any - pies. Raging, so we were.

Those were dark times. I dread to think what would have happened if that was the season Big Gus was doing his pie reviews.

I am a County fan and I live in Bargeddie, but I have absolutely no idea what this is about!

I haven't spoken to any market researchers.

Plus I wouldn't say any of our players are crap. Is that not why we are champions :P

Ok think I've got the right chap now! Confidentiality laws prevent me going into too much detail but needless to say your newspaper/magazine consumption was fairly boring :P

Not to be a pedant, but were no longer slaves to the catering companies, we do it ourselves now. Cheapest pie by far in the SPL at £1.50. Oh and te special pies we do weekly are brilliant as well.

So get your facts straight before joining us big boys, never presume, you'll get lynched. Most likely by the idiot St Mirren fans.

I was speaking to our beardy 'pieman' in the Woodside before the Partick game a few weeks back, at that time he didn't know if his contract was going to be renewed or not.

Not to be a pedant, but were no longer slaves to the catering companies, we do it ourselves now. Cheapest pie by far in the SPL at £1.50. Oh and te special pies we do weekly are brilliant as well.

So get your facts straight before joining us big boys, never presume, you'll get lynched. Most likely by the idiot St Mirren fans.

Good news. I take back what I said.

No really related to the stadium construction, but do you know if we are keeping DPM catering?

Sadly, I have no idea. I only get answers to questions I ask at the time, and this one never crossed my mind. I get most of my info when I'm at the games. Most of my non-construction related questions will go unanswered until the start of the season I'm afraid. The redevelopment stuff however is a different kettle of fish, because I'm in the construction industry and my firm are a material supplier for this project.