The General Ross County Chat Thread

I was initially a fan of Morrow, but he won't cut it in the SPL (IMO). As for Vigurs, I really hope he signs on.

My wish-list (hoping that Vigurs signs up):

Right-back (x2)

Left-back

Right winger

Striker in the Higdon/Thompson mould

Replacement for Gardyne (so a second striker?)

6 or 7 players at the absolute minimum.

If you rely on that strikeforce then you're doomed before a ball is even kicked.

Did Sam Morrow really bully First Division defences? I don't think I ever saw him and I can only recall him scoring one goal.

I'm not saying he bullied every defence. He scored three from four starts and a handful of sub appearances.

From the little we've seen of Morrow, he has the first touch of a drunk elephant. I would certainly not be starting him in front of Byrne.

If we lose Vigurs (which i think we will) we're in trouble. Where are the moments of magic coming from?

I reckon we need;

RB x 1

CB x 2

LM x 1

An attack minded CM x 1

CF x 1

At least.

Expect a big announcement from Dingwall tomorrow.

One things fer sure, Butcher will come out very badly because of this.

Charlie was right on the money. We had the big announcement that Vigurs is staying. And another season of great performances will make Butchers decision to release him look even more foolish. Pleasing. 8)

Great news regarding Vigurs. If he had Kettlewell's drive and determination, he would already be away from Ross County. Glad to have him at County for another year.

The Jailend looks strange looking at those photos. Will be very different seeing it with seats in there.

They haven't done much to it aesthetically except half the number of support columns. What's probably making it so weird is the lack of hoardings etc/seeing it so open.

It'll be really weird seeing it with seats in it though.

Amazing to see how quickly the grass has germinated too.

Spain - You're a man in the know.

Is it true there are plan to erect a temporary stand between the East Stand and the Away end?

I assume one of the 'Wendy House' types that Falkirk (used to) and Hamilton use.

Spain - You're a man in the know.

Is it true there are plan to erect a temporary stand between the East Stand and the Away end?

I assume one of the 'Wendy House' types that Falkirk (used to) and Hamilton use.

Not that I know of, but that doesn't mean anything. I was under the impression that space was going to be used for overspill hospitality in marquees if needs be.

Ross County to win their first ever SPL home game against the newco gers :D seeing as I think it is highly likely this may be your first fixture in the SPL.

And welcome up worthy First Division winners :thumsup2

There's been a bit of interest from other fans on our stadium development on here, so here's some updates I stole from OTB:

P6010034.jpg

P6010035.jpg

P6010036.jpg

P6010039.jpg

P6010037.jpg

That looks more than a bit shit. The view from behind the goals is going to be terrible.

That looks more than a bit shit. The view from behind the goals is going to be terrible.

blink.gif

Don't bother coming then, we won't miss you.

It's going to be improved from as currently is.

Edited by Savage Henry