The General Ross County Chat Thread

Uncle Roy must be investing in one of those mobile phone signal blockers they use to stop terrorists detonating bombs this morning...

Screenshot_20210531-085512_BBC%20News.jpeg53f652f36bb3f74359f34f7a.jpeg

Edited by Jarballs
Looked pish

2 hours ago, Jarballs said:

Uncle Roy must be investing in one of those mobile phone signal blockers they use to stop terrorists detonating bombs this morning...

Screenshot_20210531-085512_BBC%20News.jpeg53f652f36bb3f74359f34f7a.jpeg

More than enough kids to go around now. 

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He seems to hold similar homophobic views to Mackay, so maybe he will be back.

I dare say there are other reasons why Mackay probably won't be signing him.

I did not know this. Shit.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/3188884/revealed-john-hughes-was-targeting-trio-including-liam-polworth-before-ross-county-departure/amp/

Would hope Polworth is still on our radar, as he’d be an upgrade on all the centre midfielders we/did have.

A ‘paperwork blunder at the club’ prevented David Cancola’s move in January, shocked I tell you.

Edited by Staggie_93

Naismith confirms he was treated just as shabbily as everyone else. Whoever decided not to offer him a new deal should never work in football again.

Jason Naismith reveals he does not know who took decision to release him from Ross County (pressandjournal.co.uk)

53 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/ross-county/3188884/revealed-john-hughes-was-targeting-trio-including-liam-polworth-before-ross-county-departure/amp/

Would hope Polworth is still on our radar, as he’d be an upgrade on all the centre midfielders we/did have.

A ‘paperwork blunder at the club’ prevented David Cancola’s move in January, shocked I tell you.

Not sure if 'flair player' is the way to describe Liam Polworth...

The total lack of professionalism over the last week has been astonishing. My gast is flabbered and my flabber is gasted.

There have always been moments and occasions when County have looked like an amateur outfit (and that's only on the park!) but this is a new low. 

Naismith confirms he was treated just as shabbily as everyone else. Whoever decided not to offer him a new deal should never work in football again.
Jason Naismith reveals he does not know who took decision to release him from Ross County (pressandjournal.co.uk)

Honestly cannot believe it was us that didn’t offer him a deal? Who the actual f**k are a club like Ross County going to bring in at right back that will do a job as well as Jason Naismith. He wasn’t even playing his best football for us and he was still our best defender, fucking shambles.

if the people making these decisions think Connor Randall is a better option at RB than Naismith I am absolutely lost for words

55 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Honestly cannot believe it was us that didn’t offer him a deal? Who the actual f**k are a club like Ross County going to bring in at right back that will do a job as well as Jason Naismith. He wasn’t even playing his best football for us and he was still our best defender, fucking shambles.

Even if we didn’t have a poisonous bigot as a manager, the club is an absolute disaster.  But I supposed I could still support an incompetent club, rather than a malevolent one.

Just to highlight the difference in approach that is possible, I sent Stenny an email thanking them for their (genuinely incredible) community work during the pandemic and enquiring about a season book and I got a personal reply from the Chief Exec. Really nice touch and puts county's email correspondence to shame. 

56 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Wow just wow , no deal for Naismith what a shambles , also hope polworth is still on our radar 

Liam Polworth is the most predictable of signings. The club doesn’t have a scouting network and just signs guys who have houses up north.   They’ll be after every ex Inverness player that goes out of contract and expect the fans to like it.  The happy clappers will be “give the new guys a chance” and they’ll end up being shite.  That crappy winger who went to Hearts will be next.  Roberts or Mulraney will be next. 

Edited by Savage Henry