The General Ross County Chat Thread

Just now, staggy1929 said:

Has the club heavily invested in crack cocaine with some of the decisions we're making. Not offering Naismith anything at all is mental.

Not even linked with anyone at this point either.

Presumably you've offered Doran, Todorov and Polworth deals.

18 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Presumably you've offered Doran, Todorov and Polworth deals.

Is Todorov even good enough for this level? haven't seen much of him. If we're punting Midge there's no point in signing Doran surely.

Just now, staggy1929 said:

Is Todorov even good enough for this level? haven't seen much of him. If we're punting Midge there's no point in signing Doran surely.

He's miles better than Jordan White so I'd assume he is?

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He's miles better than Jordan White so I'd assume he is?

White's been better than I thought in fairness to him but it's hardly a glowing endorsement to say someone is better than him. Is Doran completely done yeah?

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

White's been better than I thought in fairness to him but it's hardly a glowing endorsement to say someone is better than him. Is Doran completely done yeah?

Big time.  He's played about 20 games in 5 years.  I think we've offered him a 1 year contract just so he can get a testimonial.

1 minute ago, staggy1929 said:

It would be very on brand for us to sign him.

He's certainly settled up here.  I think there was plans for him to become a youth coach with us, but I heard that about a year ago.

15 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Hah hahah. Club ditches Macron and goes with Joma.  What an absolute shambles of a club. 

Richie Foran likes this.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Richie Foran likes this.

Aye, at any other time we'd probably be ripping in to them for that, but after the last week I really can't be bothered. I enjoyed them shortening the company name to "R.F Sports Teamwear" in the press release though.

3 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

Aye, at any other time we'd probably be ripping in to them for that, but after the last week I really can't be bothered. I enjoyed them shortening the company name to "R.F Sports Teamwear" in the press release though.

Isn't Andy Barrowman involved in Joma as well?

4 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

That means it isn’t actually even a deal with Joma, right?  We get the crappy €13 stuff. 

Happy with the switch to Joma , didn’t rate macron at all the sizes were way out I had to go two sizes up to get one that fitted properly and also the collar always seemed like it hadn’t been done properly