Dundee FC Vs Patrick Thistle - Opening Day - 30/07/22

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

We were cruelly denied automatic promotion last season by the antics of noted worm Michael Gardyne. Thankfully we no longer have that problem and are moving into the new campaign as a confident fanbase with a club full of sound winners.

*Every gif of anyone laughing ever made*

4 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

We were cruelly denied automatic promotion last season by the antics of noted worm Michael Gardyne. Thankfully we no longer have that problem and are moving into the new campaign as a confident fanbase with a club full of sound winners.

Cruelly? You got battered 6 - 2 on aggregate from a bunch of diddies from Perthshire who were still battling a Dundee team managed by McPake then Mark McGhee with a few games to go. 

Your play off defeat was about as cruel as a baby kitten licking milk out a saucer. You got fucking battered in the first leg aswell with a decent 15 minute spell in the second half. Miles off it. 

I know you Highland morons are a different breed but deary me. One too many falls on your noggin on the old fox hunting trails you backwards wee specimen. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Cruelly? You got battered 6 - 2 on aggregate from a bunch of diddies from Perthshire who were still battling a Dundee team managed by McPake then Mark McGhee with a few games to go. 

Your play off defeat was about as cruel as a baby kitten licking milk out a saucer. You got fucking battered in the first leg aswell with a decent 15 minute spell in the second half. Miles off it. 

I know you Highland morons are a different breed but deary me. One too many falls on your noggin on the old fox hunting trails you backwards wee specimen. 

Thank you. 

Who mentioned the playoffs you Tayside simpleton?

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Cat got your tongue stevie boy. 

Thank you. 

Very generous of you: I accept. £50 from you when The Caley finish above Dundee will go down very well with the charity of my choice. I'll have a word with my contacts at the club to see if we want to give you a 15 point headstart again to make it interesting.

27 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Put your money where your mouth is, Highland freakshow. 

£50 charity bet on the Dundee finishing higher than the Caley.

Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Very generous of you: I accept. £50 from you when The Caley finish above Dundee will go down very well with the charity of my choice. I'll have a word with my contacts at the club to see if we want to give you a 15 point headstart again to make it interesting.

Right chaps, this has been screenshot. No shitebaggery and receipts shown at the end of the season.

8 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Thank you. 

Just cause i know how much it concerns you diddies aswell, i will also give you the opportunity to travel to Dundee and pay at the gates of my house where i'll subsequently lether the day lights out ye. 

The bet is on. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you. 

Just cause i know how much it concerns you diddies aswell, i will also give you the opportunity to travel to Dundee and pay at the gates of my house where i'll subsequently lether the day lights out ye. 

The bet is on. 

Thank you. 

Aka "the cell door". I look forward to smelling the sweet ink on the novelty oversized cheque you'll be signing in the centre circle of The Caley Stadium. 

45 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You're on here bumping your gums about a team managed by Billy 'likes fitbaw' Dodds.

You're an absolute moron.

Thank you.

I actually do prefer the end-of-season match threads where both sets of supporters are totally disinterested and disheartened, and the thread is virtually empty apart from a handful of half-hearted posts where both sets of fans are absolutely adamant their own team is going to get a hiding. 

Get this optimism and bravado shite in the sea 😡

17 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're on here bumping your gums about a team managed by Billy 'likes fitbaw' Dodds.

You're an absolute moron.

Thank you.

Sadly your weirdo Derek Adams/Malky Mackay hybrid of a manager will be made a mockery of by this division. The same can't be said for Billy "The Professional" Dodds.