Penicuik Athletic 2022-2023

16 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Not really I know you didn’t have a great season last year like Broxburn (who I watch), but fully expected you to be putting in a challenge to Sauchie, Jeanfield and Musselburgh this year for top spot 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Is everyone forgetting about Crossgates & Dundonald? All I hear is Sauchie, musselburgh and jeanfield.. Time to broaden your horizons 

9 hours ago, Rubikscube said:

Is everyone forgetting about Crossgates & Dundonald? All I hear is Sauchie, musselburgh and jeanfield.. Time to broaden your horizons 

Would Crossgates no need to upload there facilities for LL ? 

Obviously there's ways around that as clubs have took piss to get round obstacles. 

Hopefully good game today Penicuick manager or not, the Dale have made good signings so far, a bit of youth which is unusual for us, but new management team so looking forward to it ....

Match.jpg

14 hours ago, Rubikscube said:

No both decent teams and anyone wanting to win the league will have to be wary of them. I think they do suffer a bit from there being a lot of Fife derbies.

On 14/07/2023 at 09:51, Rubikscube said:

Crossgates have shipped 14 goals in their last 3 friendlies.

Despite winning last night they didn't look very convincing against Heriot Watt.

I don't believe a Fife team will challenging! (Hope to be proved wrong). Possibly a double Fife relegation.

On 14/07/2023 at 09:51, Rubikscube said:

Q

On 14/07/2023 at 15:42, shush10 said:

who is the muppet thats just left

New muppet just brought in.

Not a good appointment imo but then the team is not looking good either.

26 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Crossgates have shipped 14 goals in their last 3 friendlies.

Despite winning last night they didn't look very convincing against Heriot Watt.

I don't believe a Fife team will challenging! (Hope to be proved wrong). Possibly a double Fife relegation.

Agree, watched Rosyth v Haws last night and although Haws won would struggle to tell who was premier side, Rosyth also played the better football. Long season ahead for the Fife clubs in the Premier I think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2023 at 23:00, Dicko23 said:

It's only day 1 of the season but that's a great result today. Young side. Young manager and new signings. Went behind and came back. Some nice goals.

#monthecukie

I was at their next league game against Hutchie Vale which they were a bit fortunate to win 3-2, but since then WTF.

A 6-0 loss to newly promoted Glenrothes, and now today a 9(nine)-0 defeat against Tynecastle. 

Edited by Footballfirst

It’s a work in progress….we all knew that this year’s expectations were a lot lower and those first 2 games seemed promising. As you say it’s now WTF!   Next game at Luncarty so hopefully we can steady the ship.  Then it’s another away game to Broxburn which could be messy if things don’t improve.  
Ironic to see Taylor Hendry scoring for fun at Dunbar as he couldn’t hit a barn door for us last year.  Russell Cairns also scored more against us yesterday than he did at his time here too. Typical.