Penicuik Athletic 2022-2023

Watched the interview. 
Says that we lack quality in midfield yet Furniss is available for transfer? 
also more of this lowering of expectation when saying that we’re due to meet top teams in the league soon  - have we just forgotten that’s what we’re ment to be?
Baffled at the backward steps here.

On 15/10/2023 at 17:03, El Paso said:

Watched the interview. 
Says that we lack quality in midfield yet Furniss is available for transfer? 
also more of this lowering of expectation when saying that we’re due to meet top teams in the league soon  - have we just forgotten that’s what we’re ment to be?
Baffled at the backward steps here.

The lad chose having a good time with his pals over putting in the required graft and commitment to help the team get results. A pity but it’s his choice.

Given what happened pre season what were your expectations this year? After a couple of humbling results I’ve seen only improvements since then but there’s a long way to go to get closer to what we have become used to in recent years.

17 minutes ago, norwichbobby said:

The lad chose having a good time with his pals over putting in the required graft and commitment to help the team get results. A pity but it’s his choice.

Given what happened pre season what were your expectations this year? After a couple of humbling results I’ve seen only improvements since then but there’s a long way to go to get closer to what we have become used to in recent years.

Clown 🤡 in charge will get circus 🎪 results..boy hasn't got a clue. If mirror's could give lovebites he would be in abundance.  

The guys running Penicuik Athletic have been extremely courteous and a credit to their club in the two cup matches we have played against them this season. Their manager Lewis Coult missed the game on Saturday, so assistant Gavin Burrell was in charge of the team.

Edited by glensmad

• 2 months later...
On 17/10/2023 at 22:38, Rubikscube said:

Clown 🤡 in charge will get circus 🎪 results..boy hasn't got a clue. If mirror's could give lovebites he would be in abundance.  

On 17/10/2023 at 22:20, norwichbobby said:

I must watch a different game to folk that comment on other social media. Assume they must be the gaffers mates or the committees mates and even a players ma! Improving? Nope. We’re rank rotten. 

On 14/01/2024 at 14:51, El Paso said:

I must watch a different game to folk that comment on other social media. Assume they must be the gaffers mates or the committees mates and even a players ma! Improving? Nope. We’re rank rotten. 

Not the fortress you once were. At least the silly results have calmed down. Survive this year then go again next with more experience. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

How's young Owen Hayward been doing for you this season?

He's done quite well. Made some good saves. In my own opinion decision making has been a little issue but that comes with experience.