๐ŸŸ ๐ŸŸ Arbroath v The Caley ๐Ÿ”ด โšซ

1 hour ago, ecto said:

Instead of saying, we werenโ€™t good, we were a bit lucky today, got a point, FairPlay to Arbroath, but no you, youโ€™re team were poor, so the whole thing was utter gash, we see you

The reason I didnโ€™t write any if those things is because I paid ยฃ15 to watch utter dross. Why โ€˜fair play to Arbroathโ€™? They didnโ€™t stick more than 3 passes together either! The game was brutal, ugly and awful.ย 

On 31/07/2022 at 22:12, Stephen Malkmus said:

The season starts now. I fancy us to stick a few past these haddock farming hammer throwers.

ย 

On 01/08/2022 at 03:47, Sir Tarmo said:

Another week another diddy club with an insecure set of fans. 3-0 The Caley.

Fish Bass GIF

The Smokies fought back and #rekt your title hopes.

Better luck next season, amigos.

Joe Manganiello Bed GIF

Arbroath fans having digs at how WE play football? Have they honestly seen how their team play??๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry that our style of play and tactics disappointed you lot so much ๐Ÿคท.

We were both poor today it was a very scrappy game. Still unbeaten in all competitions and Gayfield is a footballers nightmare, it was always going to be tricky so I'll take that point, bring on Cove next weekย 

3 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Below Morton. :lol:

Look, I get it. You had your Champions League parade last Saturday night and that seismic lead over #TheDerry has almost been obliterated just seven days later. It's okay to be scared.

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Partick Thistle

Never heard of them.

Now can you do as your bloody told and refrain from quoting me. You're cluttering up another teams thread trying to make it about your drama school drop out joke of a club.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Never heard of them.

Now can you do as your bloody told and refrain from quoting me. You're cluttering up another teams thread trying to make it about your drama school drop out joke of a club.

I'm good thanks, maybe just post another couple of GIFs trying to create some weird rivalry with Inverness instead.

ย 

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

After the Arbroath fans on here supporting their stewards being racist when we were there last year don't expect any sympathy from them about their stewards doing similar to under 18s.

I actually have no sympathy for the boys that got manhandled by the stewards I don't care how old they are. I've seen that particular small group of fans act like bell ends on multiple occasions causing trouble, bullying and laughing at fellow ICT fans, they have no respect for anyone. They act like the victims when they get called out for it just like they're doing now

The boy on the right who got away is a proper little s**t. I have no doubt in my mind that they brought that on themselves. Stewards were just doing their jobs in my honest opinion. Hopefully this will teach them a lesson and they will finally grow up or they might actually just stay away. The fans in the West Stand section who are actually cool don't need that group bringing them down they put in a lot of hard work every week and it'll get ruined by those immature cretins.ย 

9 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

I actually have no sympathy for the boys that got manhandled by the stewards I don't care how old they are. I've seen that particular small group of fans act like bell ends on multiple occasions causing trouble, bullying and laughing at fellow ICT fans, they have no respect for anyone. They act like the victims when they get called out for it just like they're doing now

The boy on the right who got away is a proper little s**t. I have no doubt in my mind that they brought that on themselves. Stewards were just doing their jobs in my honest opinion. Hopefully this will teach them a lesson and they will finally grow up or they might actually just stay away. The fans in the West Stand section who are actually cool don't need that group bringing them down they put in a lot of hard work every week and it'll get ruined by those immature cretins.ย 

Just because you've been bullied by a child doesn't justify stewards acting in such a way m8.

Is thereย anything more disgustingly boring in life than a 0-0 draw away to Arbroath? The answer is no. Thankfully, I have infinite faith in The Caley, and am therefore sure that we will resurrect our season by destroying whichever team of mooks we are facing next week.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Just because you've been bullied by a child doesn't justify stewards acting in such a way m8.

All I could see was the (apparently) underage boy being in the company of someone inebriated - and I'd surmise he was too, considering the glass bottle of vodka(?) getting passed from him.

Now, stewards can be dicks - perhaps you'd be able to explain why you're so sure they were the problem here?

9 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Is thereย anything more disgustingly boring in life than a 0-0 draw away to Arbroath? The answer is no. Thankfully, I have infinite faith in The Caley, and am therefore sure that we will resurrect our season by destroying whichever team of mooks we are facing next week.

Similar theme to last week. Diddy team gets a 0-0 with The Caley, celebrates as if they have won a major honour. It really emphasises how massive of a club The Caley are.ย 
ย 

Good luck to Arbroath against Dundee next week, maybe you can actually score a goal for once.

ย 

13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Story of the game: It was a windy day and both teams decided to blooter the ball at each other for ninety minutes. One nearly hit a seagull. The End. ย 

Nah cause apart from the first 20 minutes we were the better team even playing into the wind, which wasnโ€™t even too badย 

ย 

Arbroath shouldโ€™ve won that and itโ€™s frustratingย 

15 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

1300 season tickets soldโ€ฆโ€ฆ.and the majority on LDโ€™s back today. At one point he took the ball down, sprayed it out to Hancock and there were still morons in our support slating him. Absolute helmets. Wrong pass apparently.ย 

ย 

Poor game overall but thought we were the better side. If Fosu cuts out that diving nonsense then he could be a real asset. Hamilton superb today and Low controlled the midfield l. Thought Dick got the subs wrong today ย as wellย 

Fosu absolutely categorically 100 percent never dived there I was side on to it and the guy touched the ball away and then planted his foot on Fosu. Never a pen, never a dive, the booking an absolute shocker

39 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Nah cause apart from the first 20 minutes we were the better team even playing into the wind, which wasnโ€™t even too badย 

ย 

Arbroath shouldโ€™ve won that and itโ€™s frustratingย 

We were better for the first 20, you were better for the last 20. In between was just a lot of evenly matched shite.

Both sides had chances they should have done better with. A draw was the right result.