FA Cup 2022/23

Eednud

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Lovely, so it was. Carmelised red onion job fae’ Sainsburys. Frankly, the special curry wi’ fried rice, sauteed onions, and a portion of chips from The Pearl in Craigmarloch is vastly over-rated. I was better with yesterdays reheats*

* Fcuk off City.

The Chinese in the village is far superior anyway.

7 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

He was arrested for causing “public offense”.

Hopefuly he gets released. It’s nuts to put him in jail for wearing a non police pre-approved shirt.

It's only an offence, under section 5 of the 1986 public order act, if:

[A person] displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, within the hearing or sight of a person likely to be caused harassment, alarm or distress thereby

Given he was in the Man Utd end, for a game against Manchester City, it's unlikely that it will be easy to prove that.

Is he an idiot, absolutely (and can have no complaints about any civil consequences from this); is he a criminal, though, no IMO.

Edited by Todd_is_God

You seriously have to wonder about the thought processes that bloke went through to think that shirt was a good idea. Spend £70 odd quid on the shirt, get someone to actually print that, and to think it was a good idea in any way, shape, or form, to actually wear it in public. Did he think it was ‘a laugh’? Wasn’t there an England fan recently who thought it would be a good idea to be photographed with a flag saying ‘Diego’s in a box’ on the train - heading to Naples of all places? Gets on social media, goes viral, cue the Napoli Ultras promising to ‘meet & greet’ the kunt at the train station.

This utter scumbag in the ‘Not Enough 97’ shirt. Just what in the name of fcuk did he think it would achieve? Other than go mental on social media, and the likelihood of him being named, and where he lives being revealed.

I know it isn’t an offence to be thick, stupid, a bit dim, but in cases like this walloper, hasn’t he any mates or a family member able to pull him aside, put an arm around him, and maybe whisper in his ear ‘maybe not such a good idea cunto’.

7 hours ago, pozbaird said:

You seriously have to wonder about the thought processes that bloke went through to think that shirt was a good idea. Spend £70 odd quid on the shirt, get someone to actually print that, and to think it was a good idea in any way, shape, or form, to actually wear it in public. Did he think it was ‘a laugh’? Wasn’t there an England fan recently who thought it would be a good idea to be photographed with a flag saying ‘Diego’s in a box’ on the train - heading to Naples of all places? Gets on social media, goes viral, cue the Napoli Ultras promising to ‘meet & greet’ the kunt at the train station.

This utter scumbag in the ‘Not Enough 97’ shirt. Just what in the name of fcuk did he think it would achieve? Other than go mental on social media, and the likelihood of him being named, and where he lives being revealed.

I know it isn’t an offence to be thick, stupid, a bit dim, but in cases like this walloper, hasn’t he any mates or a family member able to pull him aside, put an arm around him, and maybe whisper in his ear ‘maybe not such a good idea cunto’.

Probably the same kind of c**t that appears on shows like Love Island.

The guy wearing that top will clearly have been of very low intellect with very little life experience and is seeking the approval of other males around him.

I would think he would be too stupid to realise it would be shared on social media and he’d be lifted for it rather than it being an attempt to go out and cause as much offence as possible but I could be wrong.

If you order a replica shirt online you can get what ever you want printed on it, probably done somewhere far east. I can’t imagine someone in the Man Utd gift shop doing it for him.

13 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I am actually offended by people spelling offence wrong.

FxtoeaWXoAE07Ak?format=jpg&name=small

f**k this c**t as well.

By the way, what brain donor actually printed the shirt as well?

There are two pics here and they don’t seem to be same guy. The guy in pic I have posted looks like he has darker skin but he also had a stud in his right ear which I can’t see in the pic of guy being arrested. Or is it just me?

IMG_5955.jpeg

1 hour ago, throbber said:

There are two pics here and they don’t seem to be same guy. The guy in pic I have posted looks like he has darker skin but he also had a stud in his right ear which I can’t see in the pic of guy being arrested. Or is it just me?

IMG_5955.jpeg

I thought that too at first, but I think it's the same guy. The second photo I think he's inside somewhere. There couldn't be two of them surely?

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

5 riot police needed in case things kick off with an 8 stone kid.

The law is pathetic.

I might get Tshits printed with that pkoto and "1 was enough"

Edit : It's definitely the same guy. Stick having you two do an ID parade :lol:

Edited by Derry Alli

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I thought that too at first, but I think it's the same guy. The second photo I think he's inside somewhere. There couldn't be two of them surely?

Yeah I’m not sure what to conclude about it but it doesn’t look like same guy - different hair and skin and he appears to be wearing a stud in his right ear which I can’t see in pic of him getting arrested unless it’s me who’s talking shite here?!

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Yeah I’m not sure what to conclude about it but it doesn’t look like same guy - different hair and skin and he appears to be wearing a stud in his right ear which I can’t see in pic of him getting arrested unless it’s me who’s talking shite here?!

It wouldn't be a precedent, would  it?