Greenock Morten vs Dundee FC - 20/08/2022

He's lost control of this game already with this stack of complete nonsense decisions. Not all of them are against Morton - it probably was a foul rather than a corner and Kabia is offside - but the 22 players are quite rightly treating this clownshoe with contempt. 

33 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I paid for the official. It’s been offline since the first minute. Fucking useless cunters. Probs not paid the leckie.

I got the first 20 mins on the stick , but it’s off now , terrible anyway one of those auto cameras following the ball 

5 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I got the first 20 mins on the stick , but it’s off now , terrible anyway one of those auto cameras following the ball 

Our stream isn't an auto camera if you pay for it rather than stream the pixelot one online.  I'm at the game so no idea if there's issues with the official stream but usually it's fine. 

Our stream isn't an auto camera if you pay for it rather than stream the pixelot one online.  I'm at the game so no idea if there's issues with the official stream but usually it's fine. 

It was very poor, stop start for the first 20 minutes, off for chunks of time. Since then just relatively poor, low quality camera. No audio and I was looking forward to Andy Ritchie.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It was very poor, stop start for the first 20 minutes, off for chunks of time. Since then just relatively poor, low quality camera. No audio and I was looking forward to Andy Ritchie.

That's shite then if it's happening to everyone.  We don't have commentators anymore as wasn't worth the cost apparently for the amount of people who'd be watching now that UK and Ireland fans are blocked from buying it. 

10 minutes ago, port-ton said:

That's shite then if it's happening to everyone.  We don't have commentators anymore as wasn't worth the cost apparently for the amount of people who'd be watching now that UK and Ireland fans are blocked from buying it. 

You've got a stationary camera that doesn't move and it's focused on the half way line with neither goal being shown.

ETA: They've got someone moving it now.

Edited by Ludo*1