Out of my brain on the 5:15, but for how much longer?

Our game with Hibs finished at 4:58 yesterday and I got a lift from my mate to the train station which I reached at 5:12 (due to temporary traffic lights) with 2/3 mins to spare - I couda got there walking if I'd gone at soon as the final whistle was blown and not stayed for a minutes applause.

Less of a problem if we lose - get it sorted Robinson!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 hours ago, btb said:

Our game with Hibs finished at 4:58 yesterday and I got a lift from my mate to the train station which I reached at 5:12 (due to temporary traffic lights) with 2/3 mins to spare - I couda got there walking if I'd gone at soon as the final whistle was blown and not stayed for a minutes applause.

wtf GIF

9 hours ago, btb said:

Pointless.gif.af4e5a5d6d4562492163ad4e573b7753.gif

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

wtf GIF

I realize it's a GrumpyOldMan post but if I'm not going for a post match beer then it's better than later trains on a day like yesterday when one of the OF is playing at home - there's normally quite a few Saints fans on it (some of whom I recognize & greet) but yesterday it was just me & one couple.

Just part of my match day experience but nobody has to reply, let the thread die before it gets old...