Hibs v Killie

Two teams still trying to find their feet, blowing hot and cold.

Killie will fancy their chances after beating barcelona hearts the other night, but it really depends which midfield we play.

0-1,  4th minute Chris Burke stunner from a Kris Boyd knockdown

We’ve not lost a game to Kilmarnock at Easter Road since post split 2014.

However we hadn’t lost a top flight game away to St Mirren either since post split 2014 and they beat us, therefore I fully expect the same to happen here.

I would be keen to bring Stevenson into midfield and give Kenneh a chance again and most importantly get Newell & Doyle-Hayes out of the side so I would go with the below XI.

Marshall

Cadden     Porteous   Hanlon   Cabraja 

Stevenson  Kenneh

Boyle                 Henderson        Melkersen

Youan 

25 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

However we hadn’t lost a top flight game away to St Mirren either since post split 2014 and they beat us, therefore I fully expect the same to happen here.

I would be keen to bring Stevenson into midfield and give Kenneh a chance again and most importantly get Newell & Doyle-Hayes out of the side so I would go with the below XI.

Marshall

Stevenson  Kenneh

Youan 

If Killie double up on Boyle like St Mirren we are goosed. 

8 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Marshall

Stevenson  Kenneh

Youan 

That team for me but you just know the same midfield from last weekend will start. 

Why is it a club the size of Hibs can’t  have e ticketing for away fans or a pay on the day option, depending on the opposition ?

It looks like they have the same arrangement in place as they had with Morton:

Send tickets through.

You have to go to ground midweek to buy them ( not handy if you are working, live somewhere else or both)

If you live out of town, try to arrange to pick ticket up with the SLO at the math

This is scuppered if you phone and the unsold tickets have already been sent back 

No e-ticketing .

Why are Hibs making it so difficult?

4 minutes ago, standman said:

Why is it a club the size of Hibs can’t  have e ticketing for away fans or a pay on the day option, depending on the opposition ?

Send tickets through.

You have to go to ground midweek to buy them ( not handy if you are working, live somewhere else or both)

If you live out of town, try to arrange to pick ticket up with the SLO at the math

This is scuppered if you phone and the unsold tickets have already been sent back 

No e-ticketing .

Totally. I didn't get to Rugby Park in time to go to the ticket office before the Motherwell game last weekend so I'm on to plums.

I live in Leith and will have to watch it on Killie TV. Bonkers.

3 minutes ago, standman said:

Send tickets through.

No e-ticketing .

I dont know mate, we have all the eticketing options for home fans, ticket on google/apple wallet etc etc, so not sure why it cant be done for away fans.

Theres an argument for away clubs to sell tickets to their own fans for Cat A matches, but it does seem rather odd.

I am sure there was a similar question raised by a Ross County fan about ticket for Tynecastle at the start of the season. I cant remember the specific reason given, but it might have been related to the club (county) wanting to control sales to those on their database?

But I cant remember.

Of more interest to travelling Killie fans, the City Bypass is closed due to an accident - cars being diverted off at Fairmilehead, and the traffic there is horrific - avoid if you normally go this way, and go straight through town is my advice.

eta - its a pedestrian hit by a car, so if its a fatality, it will be closed for hours.

Edited by Leith Green