Airdrie v Queens

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Unreal emoji38.png

It’s really not - but even by this squad’s standard of carelessness it takes some doing to squander your lead within minutes. Honestly, my expectation levels are so low now these calamities barely register.

1 minute ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

I'm guiltier than most for early season optimism, but I hadn't quite anticipated this level of shitness.

Really. We’ve been on a downward spiral for some time now. I’ve many emotions about this season so far but surprise isn’t one of them. 

An absolute screamer, but Cochrane has been horrendous otherwise. Lost count of the amount of times he gave the ball away. Just running around and not making any tackles. 

It’s an entertaining game, but f**k me we are open. It’s a lopsided 4-3-1-2 (was, looked to change it before half time) with no width and Ruth and Reilly doing not an awful lot. 

Score could end up anything. Be surprised if there’s not another 2 or 3 goals at least. 

Thought McKenna gave possession away cheaply leading up to the corner for their second. We're still weak defensively though.

Todd playing well. Wilson received treatment near HT, hope he's ok.

Decent strike from Ruth from a free kick in a great position ... but why didn't Connelly take it?

Harry ... struggled and a silly yellow card. But the lads trying and a helluva strike for the equaliser.

Decent first half and if all to play for here.