Week 5

lichtie23

Another International game this Sunday with my banged up Giants facing off against the Packers at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. We kick off tonight though Colts travelling to Denver to play the so far disappointing Broncos

TNF

Colts @ Broncos

Sunday (Early)

Packers Vs Giants (2.30pm)

Bears @ Vikings

Titans @ Commanders

Texans @ Jaguars

Seahawks @ Saints

Falcons @ Buccaneers

Dolphins @ Jets

Steelers @ Bills

Lions @ Patriots 

Chargers @ Browns

Sunday (Late)

49ers @ Panthers

Eagles @ Cardinals

Cowboys @ Rams

SNF

Bengals @ Ravens 

I said my Giants were banged up. Well let me list the injuries. 

Daniel Jones, Tyrod Taylor, Kenny Golladay, Azeez Ojilari, Julian Love, WanDale Robinson, Kadarius Toney, Fabian Moreau, Richie James, Leonard Williams, Aaron Robinson and Henry Mondeaux all on the injury report. Sterling Shepard is already on IR. 

It’s expected that Jones will start but Tyrod likely won’t travel so Davis Webb will be the backup. Golladay and Robinson also won’t travel. Williams and Ojilari will probably be doubtful going into the weekend. Julian Love is in concussion protocol. It’s going to take a miracle for us to leave London with the W

Colts @ Broncos

Sunday (Early)

Packers Vs Giants (2.30pm)

Bears @ Vikings

Titans @ Commanders

Texans @ Jaguars

Seahawks @ Saints

Falcons @ Buccaneers

Dolphins @ Jets

Steelers @ Bills

Lions @ Patriots 

Chargers @ Browns

Sunday (Late)

49ers @ Panthers

Eagles @ Cardinals

Cowboys @ Rams

SNF

Bengals @ Ravens 

Broncos will beat the Colts, then lose to the Chargers, then beat the Jets, then they’ll come over to London still in with a sniff of the AFC West, and I’ll head down full of hope and a prayer.

Then we’ll lose to the Jags.

Bookmark this. It’s happening. 🏈

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Chargers D scheme versus Cleveland's running game is going to be some laugh.

We played them last year and somehow got into an 89 point shootout with a team that ran the ball 35 times. Utterly ridiculous

Hud the bus. We're going for the Browns trampling all over us, with an added dose of "Chargers lose another heartbreaker due to kicking woes"

8 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'm no certain, but it's probably because the Amazon deal is only exclusive in the US, and Sky's contract for Thursday nights in the UK included 2022 at the point they agreed it.

That would explain it then. Had a look on Amazon to have a go at the 4K experience but couldn't find it. 

Wilson with a clunker of his own.

Defensive battles are great, but this is just two utterly fucking woeful Offenses embarrassing themselves in a national broadcast game. Neither D has blitzed or tried to confuse the QB pre-snap at all, yet every time they drop back they are under pressure, being flushed, throwing dead ducks, and looking totally lost.