Celtic v Hibernian

8 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Routine Celtic domestic victory to follow on from routine Celtic European defeat. 

So far to go off this season we have had our match domestic cancelled thanks to some old boot dying after Real Madrid. Drew against Shaktar then lost against St. Mirren, then got beat by Leipzig and scraped a last minute winner against St. Johnstone. Nothing really Routine.

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So far to go off this season we have had our match domestic cancelled thanks to some old boot dying after Real Madrid. Drew against Shaktar then lost against St. Mirren, then got beat by Leipzig and scraped a last minute winner against St. Johnstone. Nothing really Routine.

Manager under pressure then I assume?

7 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Manager under pressure then I assume?

We do se to have toiled for over a month now but not in the slightest for me. Other the 2nd 45 minutes against Real Madrid I don’t think we looked too out our depth at group stage level despite the table maybe showing otherwise. Our stats looked good considering. Some question marks over his team and subs at times however.

9 hours ago, Aim Here said:

I won't be able to watch this game because I'll be going through to block 120 at Celtic Park instead. I'll try to keep track of the result though.

Block 119 for me. 

Any good pubs along the gallowgate area of Glasgow? 

7 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Block 119 for me. 

Any good pubs along the gallowgate area of Glasgow? 

Not sure about pubs there, but I can recommend a decent Indian in the Trongate - Obsession of India, on the High Street, just up from the Tolbooth steeple.

You can walk there in 10 mins from George Sq, scran and jump on a bus along to the Gallowgate etc.

I'd be starting GGG up top, and resting Kyogo who looks out of form.

With a few injuries in the squad a chance for others to show what they've got. (McCarthy for one should be more than capable, if given a go)

Hibs are slowly improving since Johnson took over, and will give us a good game here.

No idea what version of Celtic will turn up,  so I'd be happy with any win, as Hibs will cause us problems

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

2-1 Hibs win.

Boyle Pen.  Dodgy equaliser.  And Josh Campbell to get his Danny Handling moment.  Porto sent off 2 mins later but we hold on for win. 

Danny Galbraith?

Coming up for 13 years ago that win…..

Edited by St. Jude

38 minutes ago, Joe Terrapin said:

You will struggle. After Trongate it becomes a bit Deliverance meets From Dusk til Dawn.

Long time since I've run the Gallowgate gauntlet, but never used to have any bother with my green and white scarf. Pubs were absolute dives, mind you.