Celtic v Hibernian

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

I doubt that a proper football manager would publicly come out and tell the football world that he set up his team to combat the effectiveness of the ball boys.

I doubt that a proper football manager would tell the football world that he showed his players videos and spoke to the ref pre match to combat the effectiveness of one player.

.........and neither of those worked🤭🤭

36 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

This was the video that inspired my post 😂

Sitting there like some top former player speaking wisdom and not a lower league jobber who only had a career because of daddy.

He's the manager of a club and he's saying rather than him instill ways into the players under his command he wants them to go and ask other, better players why they're better players.

An absolute fucking rocket.

14 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I doubt that a proper football manager would tell the football world that he showed his players videos and spoke to the ref pre match to combat the effectiveness of one player.

.........and neither of those worked🤭🤭

Still talking about Jim Goodwin? Come on now. 

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Why were Celtic fans booing at full time? Are they, bar none, the weirdest fans on the planet? Probably 

Booing the ref for his decision to penalise Bernabie for a foul at the end of the game after he ran past a diving defender, who, surprisingly, wasn’t Porteous. . 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Booing the ref for his decision to penalise Bernabie for a foul at the end of the game after he ran past a diving defender, who, surprisingly, wasn’t Porteous. . 

That's dreadful,  surely Peter can get the SFA to sack that ref?

23 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I think I'll wait until I see how we get on tomorrow before I make any smart alec comments about Hibs...

After a routine routing of the Jambos, I've come back here to gloat.

No, can't be arsed, we're all going to get a hiding from Celtic this season.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I do really like that Hibs away kit 

You probably saw a lot more of it than their own fans did, to be fair.

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

That is exactly what a proper football manager would do, and he was right. Do you think that the Celtic ball boys affected yesterday's result?

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Why were Celtic fans booing at full time? Are they, bar none, the weirdest fans on the planet? Probably 

Bit silly to suggest fans are weird for booing when you don’t even know the answer to the question you ask.

As pointed out the ref was utterly honking for the entire 90 mins 

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Bit silly to suggest fans are weird for booing when you don’t even know the answer to the question you ask.

As pointed out the ref was utterly honking for the entire 90 mins 

Except I got the answer to the question and turns out I was right.