Dundee FC v Greenock Morten

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tonight has made Dougie Imrie timewasting for a point with a man advantage in the final 10 minutes look even more embarrassing, tbqhwy.

Aye, 13 points from his last 5, with 4 clean sheets in a row… embarrassing, minter, can barely show his face, etc…

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tonight has made Dougie Imrie timewasting for a point with a man advantage in the final 10 minutes look even more embarrassing, tbqhwy.

You come across as a fkn bellend. Tbh your opinion and analysis of last weeks game count for fk all. Dry your salty tears away and worry some more about how your superstar galacticos failed to beat an Owen coyle led queen's Park 

17 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Whatever fiction helps you keep the faith in your latest, obvious loser manager.

IMG-20220313-WA0007.jpg.1358f3462ffdd4f170519b480b520fca.jpg

8 hours ago, virginton said:

Bump.

Screenshot_20221028-213244_Chrome.jpg.4925a58d3eed38d230139411dc8c48c0.thumb.jpg.9ceb869939fac985884fd3e3d6b09e1d.jpg

'Wee team' indeed. Get back in your box. 

5a3071fcb1526_efecig.png.4623aab61af0f7be0e9c950f7cb25a05.png.4926386a451e03132b6430417307eb2f.png.af6f023ba061bd735019e0c0bc373194.png

Posting a tin-pot league table when you are not top and only 2 points ahead of the mighty Dundee, is 100% 'wee team' mentality.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I suppose.

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Posting a tin-pot league table when you are not top and only 2 points ahead of the mighty Dundee, is 100% 'wee team' mentality.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I suppose.

Your team is sixth. 😁 Half of this tin-pot division is ahead of you. Two of those teams have a game in hand over you. You had to desperately scramble a late equaliser last night against ten men.

YOU’RE not enjoying ANY of it right now, are you? 
😁😁😁😁😁

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Your team is sixth. 😁 Half of this tin-pot division is ahead of you. Two of those teams have a game in hand over you. You had to desperately scramble a late equaliser last night against ten men.

😁😁😁😁😁

It's 12 matches in, get a grip.

Reminds me of the 'great feeling at Cappielow' thread. If you're second in March/April come back and I'll be the first to applaud the Morten. We all know you won't be though so there's literally no point in this pish.

Diddy team creaming themselves over being high up just over 1/3rd of the way in to the season. Does it get any more embarrassing?

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😁😁😁😁😁

6th but only 2 points off the rest of the mince at the top.

It was 11 men when we got the equaliser chief.

No it's not been a great start to the season, but I still fully expect us to win this league and I am not panicking. 

The difference in mentality being is that although ahead of us by a massive 2 points, you and I both know Morten won't finish above Dundee.

16 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The difference in mentality being is that although ahead of us by a massive 2 points, you and I both know Morten won't finish above Dundee.

Whatever you say, Nostradamus........   😁

I'm not getting carried away by Morton's current run, not by any stretch. But migawd it's funny to see how small-minded and jealous some of you tossers can be when things aren't going your way.......    Four points dropped in the last two games and you're still giving it  "but look at US - WE'RE  the big tean doon here!!"  And yet nobody cares. 

It's hilarious.  And you'll never learn.  😂 Bless. 

18 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Look in the mirror chief.

😁 It's all accurate in context, so what's your point?  I don't give a toss about Dundee FC, I neither like nor dislike it - but man it can be fun to point and laugh at some of you sadly deluded eejits on occasion, And this is one. I mean, SIXTH after a third of the season......  😂😂😂 Suck it up, boys! 😁

On 29/10/2022 at 10:11, Rudolph Hucker said:

😁😁😁😁😁

dearie me..they went down to 10 men AFTER we scored....what a fucking clown if you're gonna take the piss atleast get the facts right 1st.

11 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

dearie me..they went down to 10 men AFTER we scored....what a fucking clown if you're gonna take the piss atleast get the facts right 1st.

Ow wow, so you actually scraped a late equaliser against a FULL STRENGTH Queens Park side - that must make you feel SOOO much better about Friday. Small mercies, eh??  😁 Here’s a fact for you, since you’re so keen on them - if Raith had taken one more goal off Partick yesterday they’d have leapfrogged Dundee. So you could say that your scrambling that late equaliser for a point made it a decent weekend by your recent standards.  👍

You’re still sixth though.  🤣🤣🤣

25 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Ow wow, so you actually scraped a late equaliser against a FULL STRENGTH Queens Park side - that must make you feel SOOO much better about Friday. Small mercies, eh??  😁 Here’s a fact for you, since you’re so keen on them - if Raith had taken one more goal off Partick yesterday they’d have leapfrogged Dundee. So you could say that your scrambling that late equaliser for a point made it a decent weekend by your recent standards.  👍

You’re still sixth though.  🤣🤣🤣

bless makes a james hunt of himself then tries to deflect by talking about something that might but didnt happen.

if we'd scored 2 goals against rangers the other week we'd have won...we didnt and didnt win

Edited by Meeniedee