Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 Vs Queens Park ⚪️⚫️ 22 October

Left at 2-0. Was right in front of that free header for their second, got to be one of the worst of many set piece goals we've already conceded and of the many yet to come, all seemed to be in slow motion. Heard the third go in as i trudged away, didnt even have to check it was qp that scored.

Lawless got to be a shout to go on penalties from here on??

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Thought we were pretty decent in the first half and should’ve been ahead. However, second half was embarrassing. QP dominated us and it could’ve been 4. The defence in particular were a shambles. Bring on Brownlie for Hodson was a terrible choice, Brownlie can barely run. Then deciding to bring Smith was a terrible but not surprising decision.

Yeah, bit concerning that we're looking out of form but theres still no sign of guys like Mullen/Weston getting involved; our depth maybe isnt as good as i thought... edit: just looked, point still kind of stands that mullen was only on at 3-0 down.

Graham just fell over a lot tbh, kind of won the penalty but im still not sure it even hit a hand, very fast in real time. Lawless had one of his poorer games, as did Tiffoney, but if lawless isnt creating then Graham hasnt got the legs to anymore either.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Morton fans are an odd bunch. Startling sense of self awareness from some.

Anyways congratulations to Queens Park.

A tough few weeks lie ahead with Holt out and Aero needing injections to play.

Brownlie still not match fit and Tunji a shadow of his former self.

McMillan can fill in but we miss his energy from right back and Hodson is nowhere the same level 

Tiffoney still not 100%.

Interesting times!

Credit to Queens, totally bossed us and fully deserving. A shambles from us though and more baffling decisions from McCall. The lack of pace and soft as shite nature of the middle of our team is alarming. Sneddon blew his chance of keeping the jersey, dreadful performance. 

Absolutely miles ahead in the second half, 4-0 was the minimum we deserved.

McPake, who I've been incredibly critical of, was dynamite today. Eze also stepped up after being fairly hot and cold, so I think I'll just shut up from now on and trust Coyle to get these decisions right.

Very enjoyable wee day out that, and hopefully we can build a bit of momentum again after a few disappointing results. This league is wild.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Yeah, bit concerning that we're looking out of form but theres still no sign of guys like Mullen/Weston getting involved; our depth maybe isnt as good as i thought... edit: just looked, point still kind of stands that mullen was only on at 3-0 down.

Graham just fell over a lot tbh, kind of won the penalty but im still not sure it even hit a hand, very fast in real time. Lawless had one of his poorer games, as did Tiffoney, but if lawless isnt creating then Graham hasnt got the legs to anymore either.

Mullen came on and looked like he’s never seen a football before.