Hearts v Celtic

I've zero idea what it'd be like to be so jaded winning everything going every single year that you need to invent imaginary enemies to make the equivalent of nutmegging a four year old seem like a heroic achievement.

I'd happily try it out for a couple of decades likes, don't get me wrong.

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I've zero idea what it'd be like to be so jaded winning everything going every single year that you need to invent imaginary enemies to make the equivalent of nutmegging a four year old seem like a heroic achievement.

I'd happily try it out for a couple of decades likes, don't get me wrong.

You watched Hearts stroll the championship in 2015 I imagine it’s a bit like that playing on loop

like having candy floss for every meal

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You watched Hearts stroll the championship in 2015 I imagine it’s a bit like that playing on loop

like having candy floss for every meal

I genuinely didn't - was too ashamed that we were playing in the donut leagues. Still went to the pub before and after the games though*

*and during

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Take it the verdict when we have Hartson & Sutton pishin their breeks over Var it’s doing it’s job👍

I genuinely don't get it. They have one incident they could genuinely have a complaint about with the hand ball, but it was hit at him from close range and the ref seen it so the argument I assume is that its not a clear and obvious error.

Other than that VAR got everything right and Celtic should also have been down to 10 which they dont greet about. Mental they see some kind of conspiracy. 

Also, even after the Smith one Celtic took the lead twice after it. It's not like it's been game defining.

The biggest problem with VAR today was that it was needed at all for the first penalty.  

Edited by Tony Wonder

Ok, VAR makes the match-going experience demonstrably worse, but at least it means the post-match discussion on this 7-goal thriller isn't dominated by refereeing decisions which had no impact on the end result!

Tedious, tedious stuff.

5 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Ok, VAR makes the match-going experience demonstrably worse, but at least it means the post-match discussion on this 7-goal thriller isn't dominated by refereeing decisions which had no impact on the end result!

Tedious, tedious stuff.

Take to Twitter. You'll discover that, actually, VAR is a protestant conspiracy to stop Celtic winning a game (that they won) and to help Rangers win a game (that they didn't).

It's all *very* exciting.

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Take to Twitter. You'll discover that, actually, VAR is a protestant conspiracy to stop Celtic winning a game (that they won) and to help Rangers win a game (that they didn't).

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I'm actually glad we've got one of these two out the way in the first game of it.