The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

8 hours ago, Paco said:

There are two truths here - the UK’s immigration policy is completely broken beyond repair, and Braverman and the Tory Party are genuinely awful, awful c***s.

I would add a third. 

The UKs Immigration policy is broken, the Tories are awful awful c***s, and it is those same awful awful c***s that have made it so.

The UKs immigration system is massively over complex, it is appalling underfunded (when you consider what it is asked to do) and therefore horrendously inefficient and inhumane. 

This is still the hostile environment.  Thats not just go home van's, or dawn raids or fucking Rwanda, it is a system that is now, in part by design, in part by accident and in my opinion, large part a deliberate ultra cunty indifference to human suffering which results in an Immigration service you'd be absolutely fucking mental to get involved with on purpose.

So on the one hand you have people genuinely fleeing war and persecution, who aren't processed and accommodated fairly, compassionately and properly. (There is still an international migrant crisis by the way, which the UK have had no small hand in creating, and even if they didn't we'd still have an obligation to do something about it).

You have people who want to come and live in the UK either for work, or to join family members or they just like our patter, who either just can't, or find it so ludicrously complex and tortuous that it's not worth the bother or they might find themselves woken at 6am by men in body armour and taken to a detention centre because some over worked civil servant or postie lost their birth certificate.  

And yet if you have millions in the bank you can always just pay to bypass all that. 

So it is broken. It is fucked. But they have made it so in some insane bid to put people off coming here. The very people we need to work in our care homes, our NHS, our hotels, bars, factories, offices, the list is literally fucking endless etc. 

The solution is for a well funded, efficient, transparent, streamlined process that results in applicants being processed in a timely and humane manner. Either applications for asylum should either be allowed from designated off shore sites like in France or Greece, or we allow safe routes for undocumented migrants to come here and apply and we need to have good relationships and agreed pratices with our partners to deport those that are unsuccessful. 

However for these unspeakable fucking b*****ds it is easier and I strongly suspect more fun just to make the process so unbearably cunty they hope people won't come. But they will. Because no matter how fucking horrible, and stupid and mean and backward and undeniably fucking intolerant and indifferent to human suffering much of these fucked up collection of islands is. It's probably better than being dead. Probably.  

And another thing. The pig ignorant c***s that mention staying in fancy hotels (ironic posts accepted) can absolutely f**k the f**k off too. Staying in a hotel for more than about a week is horrendous. One room. Maybe an en suite, limited facilities and f**k all amenities is shite. Its still inhumane and is totally unacceptable for more than a very limited period of time. These c***s would make your think they're out fucking sight seeing and not locked in a TravelLodge.

Robert Jenrick, somehow the Immigration minister getting a fucking media hand shandy for visiting Manston. Well done Bob. How about you fucking stay there until you fix this?

You horrible deeply out of your fucking depth c**t?

"The route cause of this is not the government" yes it is. 

"The attack on Manston had nothing to do with what's happening." c**t. 

"This is because there are too many people crossing the channel." Yes because there are no safe routes, you fucking fucking b*****d. 

Trotting out all the right wing buzzwords about young males, illegal migrants, overwhelmed, leaving a safe country. All utter pish. Defending the use of invasion by Braverman. Fucking fucking c***s. 

28 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Robert Jenrick, somehow the Immigration minister getting a fucking media hand shandy for visiting Manston. Well done Bob. How about you fucking stay there until you fix this?

You horrible deeply out of your fucking depth c**t?

"The route cause of this is not the government" yes it is. 

"The attack on Manston had nothing to do with what's happening." c**t. 

"This is because there are too many people crossing the channel." Yes because there are no safe routes, you fucking fucking b*****d. 

Trotting out all the right wing buzzwords about young males, illegal migrants, overwhelmed, leaving a safe country. All utter pish. Defending the use of invasion by Braverman. Fucking fucking c***s. 

Watching him just now, he’s a weaselling excuse of a man. 

43 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I thought prior to the last few months I'd reached my threshold of possible hatred for Conservatives, but recent events have made me despise these absolute fuckers far more than I had ever thought possible, to the point I'll probably crack open a beer after any future David Amess-type situations. 

Their social and economic policies are dreadful enough, but this venal, horrendous treatment of migrants in order to appease the far right is genuinely disgusting. f**k the tories and every last selfish, snivelling cretin who enables or votes for them. 

It's actually becoming a bit like the shootings in the US for me.

Every new event is obviously horrible, but it happens so often, it barely registers on the emotional scale.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Watching him just now, he’s a weaselling excuse of a man. 

The little c**t rounded of his radio 4 interview with "we will need more radical solutions." On the one hand it's probably just more tantalising far right w**k fodder as they imagine people arriving on small boats being fed into a wood chipper but on the other you imagine the evil little shit will be looking at mid channel turnarounds, wave machines and all the mental cunty shite they've cooked up to avoid doing their job properly and implementing a proper system and establishing safe routes. 

22 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It's actually becoming a bit like the shootings in the US for me.

Every new event is obviously horrible, but it happens so often, it barely registers on the emotional scale.

The solution to all these inhumane migrant disasters is to have more and worse inhumane migrant disasters. 

32 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The little c**t rounded of his radio 4 interview with "we will need more radical solutions

And as sure as night follows day the BBC have invited the b*****d Farage on to World at One to "discuss" the matter. Anybody who a) still supports the Union and b) doesn't think Scotland needs to get as far away from what is now a UK far-right driven political agenda, really needs to give very careful consideration as to why they hold that view.

Edited by The Skelpit Lug
Sp

46 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

That’s something the right does in the US 

Ship out the “undesirables” to states with the opposition party in charge 

I’d really love for there to be hard proof of this, let’s face it, she’s stupid enough to have sent it in a Whatsapp or something, surely that would end her? 

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I thought prior to the last few months I'd reached my threshold of possible hatred for Conservatives, but recent events have made me despise these absolute fuckers far more than I had ever thought possible, to the point I'll probably crack open a beer after any future David Amess-type situations. 

Their social and economic policies are dreadful enough, but this venal, horrendous treatment of migrants in order to appease the far right is genuinely disgusting. f**k the tories and every last selfish, snivelling cretin who enables or votes for them. 

Comments like that make it very difficult to condemn hate speech from the Tories.

On 30/10/2022 at 17:28, carpetmonster said:

More culture war bullshit as new Minister For Women voted against legalizing abortion in Norn Irn and against buffer zones outside clinics. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/oct/30/tory-mp-maria-caulfield-minister-for-women-abortion-rights

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/31/abortion-clinic-protesters-may-want-to-comfort-people-claims-minister-maria-caulfield

she is concerned some people accused of harassment may be just trying to “comfort” people using the healthcare services

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Hancock has the whip removed as a result of him signing up for the new series of I'm a Celebrity emoji28.pngemoji28.pngemoji28.png
The Tories, the g®ift that keeps on giving.

I don't watch that shite but I may make an exception to watch when he realises its just a public popularity contest and he was the health secretary that made such an enormous arse of covid, and then broke his own rules to squeeze his bit on the sides arse, who he'd gifted a cushy government job. The arrogance, the total lack of self awareness. Its amazing