The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

On 18/12/2022 at 19:43, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

There are a number of us that watch out for his sick shit.

Some of his previous posts have been, quite frankly, deplorable.

This is delicious, I mean absolutely fucking sumptuous. To think I've ruined some absolute loser to this extent is superb. My money's on Kincs. 

11 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Good news.

Oh look, the most predictable post in the history of P&B. 

10 hours ago, King Ian said:

Fantastic stuff.

The quicker the treacherous route across the channel is disincentivised, the better.

Oh christ another one 😂

9 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

This is delicious, I mean absolutely fucking sumptuous. To think I've ruined some absolute loser to this extent is superb. My money's on Kincs. 

Oh look, the most predictable post in the history of P&B. 

Oh christ another one 😂

Would you rather people kept on dying?

We should be humble enough to recognise when a plan or policy we support, either through belief or ideology or measurable previous successes, is perhaps no longer working. 

Instinctively, I believe that anyone should be able to come here, and through the exercising of the rights inherent to any man, have the ability to be here,  seek shelter and contribute. But current evidence and some utterly appalling, and indeed tragic scenes have made me re-examine this. 

I have therefore concluded that anyone coming to the forum, by illegal means, through multiple failed accounts, to draw upon the amenities and largesse of the community and then deny decent exchanges with the existing membership should be immediately deported to the Rwandan football forum, Ugali & Ubuki. 

Pie and Bovril can no longer be a soft touch! ✊

56 minutes ago, King Ian said:

Would you rather people kept on dying?

A) Your logic from previous doesn’t stack. The Government were at pains to say Rwanda wasn’t a disincentive, it was a great place for folks to start a new life, despite having condemned its human rights record at the UN less than a year prior. 

B) Yeah, stop the boats, stop the deaths Brilliantly good faith argument. Except for the 39 Vietnamese folks who perished in the back of a lorry in 2019, obvs. 

23 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

A) Your logic from previous doesn’t stack. The Government were at pains to say Rwanda wasn’t a disincentive, it was a great place for folks to start a new life, despite having condemned its human rights record at the UN less than a year prior. 

B) Yeah, stop the boats, stop the deaths Brilliantly good faith argument. Except for the 39 Vietnamese folks who perished in the back of a lorry in 2019, obvs. 

I would point out to you that this person is a troll who joined less than a week ago.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I would point out to you that this person is a troll who joined less than a week ago.

And I get that you’ve got a hard line for ignoring them, but bullshit needs to be challenged lest folks believe it. See Fox News’ ridiculously effective gaslighting of a section of American society - https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/apr/11/fox-news-viewers-watch-cnn-study

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

I don't want people dying in lorries either.  Of course stopping the boats will stop deaths, as people have died trying to cross the channel.  It has been widely reported.

20 minutes ago, King Ian said:

I don't want people dying in lorries either.  Of course stopping the boats will stop deaths, as people have died trying to cross the channel.  It has been widely reported.

If they really want to stop people drowning or suffocating in the back of lorries all they have to do is provide a way of claiming asylum from outside the UK. The vast majority of those who make it across the channel are granted asylum, if they were allowed to apply in Calais they could just take the ferry, cutting out the smugglers.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If they really want to stop people drowning or suffocating in the back of lorries all they have to do is provide a way of claiming asylum from outside the UK. The vast majority of those who make it across the channel are granted asylum, if they were allowed to apply in Calais they could just take the ferry, cutting out the smugglers.

Or over the longer term, we could maybe reform the global economic institutions so that there’s not a protected cabal of rich nations systematically exploiting the resources of the poorer ones.

That way it might be feasible for more people to stay amongst their family and friends and not follow their nation’s wealth to the economic centre.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

And I get that you’ve got a hard line for ignoring them, but bullshit needs to be challenged lest folks believe it. See Fox News’ ridiculously effective gaslighting of a section of American society - https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/apr/11/fox-news-viewers-watch-cnn-study

No, if you and others ignored the pop-up trolls they would stop posting.  They only continue because people are stupid enough to engage with them.

37 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

No, if you and others ignored the pop-up trolls they would stop posting.  They only continue because people are stupid enough to engage with them.

I don’t agree. This is that Duries guy on his 100th alias. It should be reasonably clear at this point he’ll continue to waste bandwidth regardless of anyone else’s efforts, or lack of. 

38 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

OK, I'm going to react to your nonsense.  More fool me, perhaps.

Chatting about politics with others in a civil manner, often with disagreements, is not trolling.  It's actually perfectly normal.

If you can't handle that, then the problem is with you and no one else.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I think it's a lot more complex than that WB.

There is a legal route to asylum, and making a dangerous journey across choppy, freezing waters is not it.

1 hour ago, King Ian said:

Depends how you stop them. Using torpedoes wouldn’t be very safe.