The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

12 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Can I get an Amen? Preach. Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

7 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

It's difficult to argue with much of that. 

But why do so many people let them fucking get away with it? Hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths, economy through the floor, they’ve left the country (well thus far) in a far worse state than they found it. f**k them. f**k anyone who now knowingly votes for these fuckers. Im so angry. 

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Prime minister,  in your opinion how many prime ministers can one government have before it should call a general election? One, two, three, four? Or will your inevitable successor not call one either?"

"You forgot you were at a party at Downing Street and were fined, you forgot you had a green card, you forgot you didn't drive a Kia and you forgot how to buy a can of coke. What else have you forgotten and how forgetful can you be and still be a prime minister?" 

I should email these to Keith. 

Charge him £100.00 a question.

7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

But why do so many people let them fucking get away with it? Hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths, economy through the floor, they’ve left the country (well thus far) in a far worse state than they found it. f**k them. f**k anyone who now knowingly votes for these fuckers. Im so angry. 

It's too many of course but they only need a sizable minority to gain absolute power. So all they need to do is split the rest and relentlessly push what amount to the primary colour emotional messages to trigger a loyalty response from about 25% of one of four nations. And the rest are just common or garden variety b*****ds. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

3 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The unemployed "stay at home" single Mother on Universal Credits who Sky News had on over the last few weeks on their "wall" was right behind Truss because of "Girl Power woe hoe" as she put it.

The journalist then tried to point out to her that in her own personal situation voting Tory might be detrimental to her, however it just didn't register and I'm afraid that's EXACTLY why they get away with it and will undoubtedly continue to get away with it unfortunately.

Edited by WATTOO

42 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The unemployed "stay at home" single Mother on Universal Credits who Sky News had on over the last few weeks on their "wall" was right behind Truss because of "Girl Power woe hoe" as she put it.

The journalist then tried to point out to her that in her own personal situation voting Tory might be detrimental to her, however it just didn't register and I'm afraid that's EXACTLY why they get away with it and will undoubtedly continue to get away with it unfortunately.

The problem with news reports like that and pop vox is that they are unlikely to be representative and is why they are b*****dised journalism.

I’m not saying people such as the woman you described do not exist, rather that she is not necessarily part of the norm.

I’m more concerned about the single mother on UC who is not even registered to vote because our political system and discourse makes her feel totally disenfranchised and unrepresented.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just watched Sunak’s ‘response’ to Blackford asking about Nutella’s appointment.  No attempt to answer the question, PMQs are a farce.

Ah, but it’s good old-fashioned eccentric British theah-tah, innit. Nobody does banging on desks and braying and shouting “awww-daaahhh” like us.

He is already the worst PM the country has had, and that is against some competition. Utterly wooden, all he seems to have is 'but,.....but.....Corbyn', as a comeback. 

Truss was so clearly completely out of her depth, and obviously managed to crash the pound in whirlwind time. Johnson is Johnson, but Sunak is there entirely by the power of wealth, and strikes you as the kind of guy who genuinely enjoys squeezing the poorest in society, just because he can. Its all a wheeze to him, doesn't need the job, just the chance to add to his own off the charts fortune, while inflicting damage along the way.

Edited by Jedi

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/oct/26/tory-crowd-leaves-early-as-sunak-and-starmer-play-out-goalless-draw-at-pmqs

"Rish! likes to present himself as a new breed of politician. The Goldman Sachs multi-millionaire who can be trusted to tell the truth. However uncomfortable that may be. The man with the golden voice. A saviour rising from the mean streets. But the reality is he’s not so different from any other Tory leader. Party before country. Self before party. Always open to any grubby backroom deal if it works to his advantage."

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The problem with news reports like that and pop vox is that they are unlikely to be representative and is why they are b*****dised journalism.

I’m not saying people such as the woman you described do not exist, rather that she is not necessarily part of the norm.

I’m more concerned about the single mother on UC who is not even registered to vote because our political system and discourse makes her feel totally disenfranchised and unrepresented.

With them claiming unemployment at stupidly low levels there will be very very few people choosing that life.

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Its come down to this for me, the government of the UK are the enemy of the people, the longer the tories are in power and the longer labour are the tory light (incase they lose the racist vote) then the more the poorest and vulnerable will suffer. They are fascists, the PM wants people who criticise the UK to be identified for watching, the home secretary wants to curb your right to protest or remove your labour, they want to remove your rights in the work place, they want to make you poorer if you are already poor, they want to make you think people fleeing war and poverty are the problem when in fact british imperialism is the cause of their own problems. They then want to ship these people off to a country where they might be subject to punishment if they have the audacity to be gay? 
The tories are the enemy of the people. 

homer simpson interview GIF

10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Cruella story isn't going away it's now being reported that there were multiple breaches of security by her 

Yeah, I think it's clear the purpose of her resignation letter to Truss was to ensure her place in the next regime and while it was successful the real surprise is why Sunak chose to reappoint her, it's not like there's a shortage of bonkers right-wingers with less baggage he could have picked to please that segment of the party.

52 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Cruella story isn't going away it's now being reported that there were multiple breaches of security by her 

34 minutes ago, btb said:

Yeah, I think it's clear the purpose of her resignation letter to Truss was to ensure her place in the next regime and while it was successful the real surprise is why Sunak chose to reappoint her, it's not like there's a shortage of bonkers right-wingers with less baggage he could have picked to please that segment of the party.

Sunak will find it hard to shrug this off as the criticism is not confined to opposition MPs.

Apparently her staff referred to her as ‘Nutella’, tells you everything you need to know.

Sunak appointing Braverman seems like a bizarre move from someone who allegedly wanted to have a more sensible government.

I imagine she'll be out the door fairly swiftly if these allegations keep coming. Unfortunately she'll probably be replaced by some other nutter like Badenoch.

14 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/oct/26/tory-crowd-leaves-early-as-sunak-and-starmer-play-out-goalless-draw-at-pmqs

"Rish! likes to present himself as a new breed of politician. The Goldman Sachs multi-millionaire who can be trusted to tell the truth. However uncomfortable that may be. The man with the golden voice. A saviour rising from the mean streets. But the reality is he’s not so different from any other Tory leader. Party before country. Self before party. Always open to any grubby backroom deal if it works to his advantage."

You'll have much more fun reading the Henry Deedes version in the Daily Heil. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11358471/HENRY-DEEDES-Snappy-Sunak-left-Keir-Starmer-flapping-like-scarecrow-whirlwind-PMQs.html

Rishi Sunak was on his way out of the Commons and offering up fist bumps to any minister who wanted one. Even the Speaker received a friendly squeeze on the arm from the newly returned golden boy. Pardon the indiscretion, but I do believe Sir Lindsay blushed.

One day into the job and Mr Sunak was cock-a-hoop. Who could blame him? He'd just concluded his first PMQs and given Sir Keir Starmer an almighty tonking. An absolute doddle this Prime Minister business.

Each grenade the Labour leader lobbed at him the PM then diffused with all the nonchalance of a leather-jacketed greaser extinguishing a cigarette.

Starmer was left flapping. A scarecrow caught in a whirlwind. Worse for Labour, he suddenly looked old, reduced to a sluggish also-ran behind Rishi's treble espresso performance.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

It wasn't a News report though it was "live" television with real people from various groups in society where they were giving their views and answering questions.

I get what you're saying though and the mere fact that she only supported Truss because of "girl power" made me think that she would be very unlikely to actually make the effort to go out and vote at all. 

I wish it wasn't so, however lots of society just don't care or have any interest or knowledge whatsoever in anything political and I'm sure it's not that they feel "disenfranchised" or "unrepresented" but more so that they find facebook and their own everyday issues in life far more pressing.

Let's be honest "they're aw the same" is just a stock answer given by those who have no clue or interest and while they may not be far off the truth it's definitely the lazy view that ensures nothing ever changes.....

At various points in the past I have committed benefit fraud by working on the side while signing on. I wonder if I'd have been given a "second chance" if I'd been caught? Hmm. While I truly welcome the chaos, and am now absolutely convinced that Sunak will prove to be just as useless as his two predecessors, if not even worse (hard as that may be to believe), I'm actually rather angry about the utter shamelessness of these people.